What worked for you?

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Share 1 tip/trick/strategy (precise) which you learned from Cardschat and it worked for you?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
But what if you havent learned anything :sleep:

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
press on bubble, everyone wants to charge 1 usd, I like to charge 30 usd, lol.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's to say that it's important to share wisdom with everyone.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not even a single beneficiary?

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Studying is the best advice to improve your game

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One piece of advice that probably helped my game the most was the simple "bluff less and value bet more."

Like many players, I'd love to be tricky. Check-raising, trapping, super thin value bets and so on; these should not be the default plays. Once in a while, they can be powerful ideas. Most of the time (especially true against weaker players), you will do better just playing straight-forward poker.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Learning to think in ranges for my range as well as my opponents. Understanding how I appear to my opponents is very important.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One piece of advice that probably helped my game the most was the simple "bluff less and value bet more."

Like many players, I'd love to be tricky. Check-raising, trapping, super thin value bets and so on; these should not be the default plays. Once in a while, they can be powerful ideas. Most of the time (especially true against weaker players), you will do better just playing straight-forward poker.

Fair advise but I find it so hard to implement for Myself :)

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can say that I learned and continued to learn every day with this vast free content but certainly the patience to search for the right content at every moment because what you are looking for you find here

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fairly new here but one thing I have learned is that there is a huge amount of content here and that the members who aren't complaining all the time or crying out "rigged" are the one's who champion study

So the best tip I have read on here is study, study, study

I'm hoping to improve my game so the level aand amount of content here is invaluable

Good luck on the tables

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best advice is to study the more you study the luckier you will have

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks to freerolls from our community, I can easily and regularly increase my bankroll. Try it and see for yourself. Every member of our community can easily build a bankroll from scratch by playing in our daily freerolls.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None yet, but I'm working on it so far

J

jibbpeter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried multiple formats so far, but I neglected the one I'm most expirienced with, which is SnG's. Back in the day I played mostly sit & go's on zynga poker (play money).
But when I rediscovered poker on twitch not many months a go, I tried tournaments and these spin & go's. Won a few tournaments but then lost my bankroll.
After I watched a bencb video, where he say you should stick to the one game your best at when a beginner, it made sense to try only SnG's (5 seats).
And voila, now I'm slowly building bankroll.

Also I try to study what's reccommended on here and other platforms.