What should i play

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on poker stars and im new... i only got 10$ what should i be playing to bankroll manage and to learn as well?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At $10 you are pretty limited. Try to play the CardsChat freerolls and any others you are able. Maybe the 10-25 cent SNG. That’s about it at $10. I started at $0 and am now up to $30 playing freerolls. I’m now starting to play 50 cent tournaments with a scatter $1 throw in but even that’s a bit dice at my bankroll. Still plugging away at the freerolls when I can to help keep my bankroll steady.

Best of luck.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise you to play not expensive sit&go and be not upset if your bank becomes empty. Good luck to you.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play the freerolls and sit and go for less than 1 dollar, maybe it will take you a while to grow but it is a good way not to lose what you already have and keep moving forward:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Approx 25 cent buy-in sit n gos and tournaments.

Do not even think of cash games!

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one good advice for you.
If you want to save that money,then save,don't spend.
But if you want to play poker then you must pay if you want to win.That is real answer.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Already good advice here. Practice solid bankroll management

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would personally suggest to start out by playing .10 sit and go’s.There are decent payouts for final table and it’s a good way to get experience playing
tournaments with little to lose.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should continue playing freeroll until you have a bank, also playing tournaments from 1 to 2 dollars that will also increase your bankroll, always studying the strategies of your rivals and you creating your own to not be exploitable in certain situations.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$.01/$.02 but with only $10 you’re going to need some run good to build a bankroll

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit and go

Hello, I am in a situation similar to yours, I play sit and go to clarify bigger tournaments, and continue to play together, sometimes I play cash game entering with the minimum but I think the best for when you have little money are the tournaments, greetings

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well 10$ is definitely not much. You can try some 0.55$ MTTs or lowest stakes cash games but i definitely recommend to also play the CC freerolls so that you can increase your bankroll.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not play hyper turbo tournament

Hello,
as a beginner i recommend you to not play hyper turbo tournament .
First try to play a lot of freeroll or play money tournament to practice.
You can also try micro cash games because it's not the same as tournament game.
After a days of practice there is 0.25$ sit n go tournament in pokerstars you should try to win there.
Finally the most important think is to find what you want to play
don't forget other poker game such mixed game you could love them more than holdem.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play SNG. Not hyper. There are few strong players. Great discipline for a new player

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best is to practice well on frerrolls to gain experience and a good level of play. you must train and watch strategic videos before putting your money at stake on a poker table. if that's already the case. for my part with $ 10, I will play MTT with the buy-in format $ 0.10 and against 360 players max.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stick to freerolls until you are confident that you can make it to the final table or close to the final table with minimal mistakes. Once you are confident in your self control of betting and potentially exposing your stack, then move onto higher tables.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to learn to understand the game play spin and go 0.25$.
Or play lottery. In this case, play 1 spin and go for 10$.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on poker stars and im new... i only got 10$ what should i be playing to bankroll manage and to learn as well?

Undoubtedly, freerolls are the best option. If you are a beginner, you need to understand the basics of the game. And in order not to risk your own money, it is best to play freerolls.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In mu opinion first you need to strenght your mind.
First try to play a lot of freeroll or play money tournament to practice.
You can also try micro cash games because it's not the same as tournament game.
After a days of practice there is 01.00 $ sit n go tournament in pokerstars you should try to win there.
Finally the most important think is to find what you want to play
don't forget other poker game such mixed game you could love them more than holdem.

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
If you want to learn with your 10$, you should play lowest possible stakes with limit or at least pot limit. On PS you can find tables with 0.01/0.02. Don't play no-limit for now. S'n'g's are also good choice or tournaments with low buy-in. You can choose 'microstakes' and sort them.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter how good you are, there will be deviation in terms of luck and if you don’t have enough resources to fade those streaks of good and bad luck, no matter how good you are, you will go broke.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are a novice player, you need to try all the formats and then you will only understand that you are most comfortable playing.

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls and 1/2 or 5/10 cents...

you should have 100 ore more blinds to have fun and learn I think.

Good luck and try to find your limits ;) Nice hands.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can start playing 0.25$ SNG tournaments and with time you change to 0.50$ and so on.