What’s best way to start a bankroll

M

Moosesfull82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys. I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best way to start building a bankroll online from nothing? Most freerolls have passwords and or restrictions in order to access them and I don’t have ANY one I know in any poker community to back me in any way of form and I’m on very fixed income at the moment with two amazing boys that take most if not all my limited budget so my question is what’s the best way to start building an online poker bankroll from stratch ? How come pokerstars doesn’t have freerolls that don’t require passwords etc??? Thanks for any input or advice to start out.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom has on demand freerolls you don't need a password.

J

JBizFree

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly many of the freeroll passwords are quite easy to obtain with a little digging on the internet. Just spam as many freerolls as you can. Don't fall into the trap of donking around because it's a freeroll. I played in 2 $25 freerolls today and finished 2nd and 3rd for a nice little $6 boost to the BR. I too am attempting to build a BR from nothing and I wish you luck in you journey sir.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everytime I had made a huge BR I had only started wih 3$ 6max KOs on Stars, and then lifting the buyins as I progress. Got to 4000$ max. I suggest you try that.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, if you have a limited budget there are not many more options than building a bankroll with the freerolls, I play in pokerstars but I understand that in other rooms there are tournaments without restirctions maybe you should look for a room with those characteristics and my advice reads a lot about the bankroll management, here in CC there are many thread that can be useful on the management of the bankroll

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly many of the freeroll passwords are quite easy to obtain with a little digging on the internet. Just spam as many freerolls as you can. Don't fall into the trap of donking around because it's a freeroll. I played in 2 $25 freerolls today and finished 2nd and 3rd for a nice little $6 boost to the BR. I too am attempting to build a BR from nothing and I wish you luck in you journey sir.

Well said

500hpawd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I agree with this 100% even if its just the $10 OD freerolls. Play them as if they're a Sunday major mtt because there is a leader board for them that gives seats to Sunday majors! It's not easy to do but people do it every week. I'm thinking of doing this myself so I can try and get into some of the MOSS MTT's next month. Good luck on your journey and may the cards fall ever in your favor.

H

Hustlerest86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

Hey guys. I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best way to start building a bankroll online from nothing? Most freerolls have passwords and or restrictions in order to access them and I don’t have ANY one I know in any poker community to back me in any way of form and I’m on very fixed income at the moment with two amazing boys that take most if not all my limited budget so my question is what’s the best way to start building an online poker bankroll from stratch ? How come PokerStars doesn’t have freerolls that don’t require passwords etc??? Thanks for any input or advice to start out.
Most people start with freerolls to start bankroll. I believe its better since you play different or at least i do when it comes to freerolls rather than my money. Also all sites passwords can be found online at global poker as far as most freerolls go.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To build a good bankroll from scratch on freerolls is almost impossible, it is possible only to a few players, I tried many times and nothing happened.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to build a bankroll from nothing, then doing freerolls would be ideal. Keep in mind, it can take a while to build it up. It can be done though.

KidPoker116

KidPoker116

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll is a great start for a beginner in his difficult task. In general, on the construction of the bankroll does not even need a bankroll. I know a person from Ukraine, he made $ 100,000 from $ 10 for 1 year and this is just an excellent result. Now it is going to make $ 1,000,000 from $ 100,000.

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everytime I had made a huge BR I had only started wih 3$ 6max KOs on Stars, and then lifting the buyins as I progress. Got to 4000$ max. I suggest you try that.
Your story is very much like a fairy tale.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your story is very much like a fairy tale.

Luckily, you have my Stars ID here on my profile, you can easily check my history. I am not saying it is a sure pathway to money, I am just saying that I had managed to reach BR of more then 1000$ a couple of times by using this tactics. Surely, sometimes I deposit 10$ and lose it all in a matter of minutes, but I a couple of times it took me less then a day to go from 10$ to 1000$.

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Build a bankroll from scratch can be very long, especially if you play freerolls for $ 50 But as they say to each his own

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start with play money, there are poker rooms where freerolls without passwords ... you will find it, so you can play .. and there you are as lucky as anyone, I personally think that there are players who simply know how to bluff correctly ... sometimes I make sure that KT is not afraid to play, then wins more often .. start a small game

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start play freerolls to boost your bankroll. When you earn your first 100$ you can start play MTT for 1$ and etc. Play freerolls at various poker rooms, not at one and you will boost your bankroll faster.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best way to start a roll on pokerstars is....
win a ticket to rd 2,then make the money
its not that hard in the 2nd rd.
winning a ticket can be difficult but I personally miss playing them.
I wish my state would allow me to play at pokerstars.
I still have money in that account from 2011 when the USA blacked us out.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Create an account in the poker room from some large poker site that gives the initial bankroll for registration, as for this sites give tournament tickets for exclusive freerolls with a small number of participants and a good prize pool

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

You probably want to play on americascardroom.eu. You play the venom tournament. Heres the angle you dont want a ticket all the time. Sometimes the last place that pays on the latter is better. Its a roll over from the other tickets but not enough for the next ticket.

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, the best option is to play freerolls, if you have money you start with money ;)

M

miktux

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AMC have 10$ freeroll on demand its good for practice :D i play on betsafe sometimes have 25$ free rolls 2time a day i had won few times :D

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management