What poker book do you recommend

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are books still good for learning and if so any suggestion? Or is better to learn it from YouTube,forums etc...I am not talking about basic,something more evolve...

Crispoker540

Crispoker540

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker mindset! help me alot!

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ty,found it on pdf,i will read it tonight

Z

zawada956

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which book its the best ???

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exploitative Play in Live Poker How to Manipulate Your Opponents into Making Mistakes, That's a great book to read. you can find it in Amazon. you can also find Gus Hansen : every hand revealed and the theory of poker. if you need more tiles let me know.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What discipline are we talking about? Cash / tournaments? You are talking about in-depth training ... I suppose you need to become familiar with the author's course a person who showed a good result. This is quite in-depth content, especially good, if there is feedback from the author of the course.

G

Gambit123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker books are dear and a hard read ( boring) I got a Johnathan little book I think he's called

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recommend to read the book Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker". I am sure this book will be useful to you.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are books still good for learning and if so any suggestion? Or is better to learn it from YouTube,forums etc...I am not talking about basic,something more evolve...

I prefer the videos. You can learn faste.