What are the odds ace ace vs seven seven?

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I had ace ace, they had seven seven.

The flop was Ace four four. The turn and river was seven seven.

My Question is after the flop, what are the odds of someone getting seven on the turn and seven on the river?

C

Cesum Pec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tools/odds-calculator/texas-holdem

the link is an easy to use odds calculator.

After the flop, there was a .1% (yes, that's really one tenth of one percent) chance you would tie with running 4s for quads, and a .1% chance he would win with running 7s for quads.

If anyone every gives you a sob story about losing to a one outer on the river, which is a 4.5% chance, your story is 45 times more painful.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
yes quads are very rare and usually nuts
  • 2%: Percent chance to hit quads by the river with a pocket pair (1 in 122)
  • 0.2%: Percent chance to hit quads on the flop with a pocket pair (1 in 401)
  • 0.001%: Percent chance to flop quads without a pocket pair (1 in 1000)
  • 0.0001%: Percent chance that quads gets beaten (1 in 100,000)

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
odds are nothing online. my aces lost twice last night all in preflop to 77. and 8,7 off. either your lucky or not.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

My Question is after the flop, what are the odds of someone getting seven on the turn and seven on the river?

The odds are not good for the villain.

I wouldn't pay much attention to this hand. It hurts but usually not much you can do about it.

Good luck !

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if 8 people go to me to all-in, I'll even drop the AA ...

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ANY TWO cards can win...welcome to the game of "CHANCE"!

When will people start admitting that the game of poker and MANY other "card" games are based on a TOTAL RANDOM dealing out of 52 cards! How can that be considered anything ELSE but a luck based game?! WOW! It amazes me how many people "think" they're "outplaying" others when all it comes down to is "LUCK"! So, IF, BIG IF you get dealt 2 7 off suited and are silly enough to "bet" those to a flop, and then YOU get a match and the other guy who played a solid K Q suited doesn't match his cards on flop, turn or river? Does that make YOU the "better" player? NO! IF they tried to "shove, or bluff" you off of the hand and you decided to stay in the hand with WEAK 2 7 off suited, well then it comes down to the fact of LUCK, not "variances" and such! I could talk myself "blue in the face" and there will STILL be people who think they are "better" players. I guess if you're one of the people getting dealt the "hot seat" cards, and when you DO play solid cards to flops , you get matches...well then I would call you "LUCKIER" than most. Let's not try to "sugar coat" it and call it what it's NOT! You can't put lipstick on a pig....

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator