What minimum level tourneys to flush out eejuts?

S

Streethawk71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm slowly building BR, studying and practicing to get properly into online MTTs as a compliment to the regular live league games I started this year.
The trouble I'm having is that the micro-stakes I'm playing at seem to attract a high level of "nutters" - I'm struggling to improve my game when 25% of a table's opponents substitute All-In for strategy.

Has anyone found a break-point to filter out these players?

S

Streethawk71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't find the edit button :(
Should read "complement", sorry!

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, there are those kind of players at all buy ins. certainly fewer at the higher buy in events, but they're still there.

look at them as an opportunity to double up. just try to get your money in ahead, and you'll be doing fine.

A

Acruzen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just part of the game unfortunately, if your table has loads of nutters then you need to tighten your range accordingly. Then trap with monster hands (without raising suspicion) to clean them out. It's annoying but I have definitely won more off them than they have off me.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are spewbots at every level. If your bankroll can take it then move up and forget the micros but crazy play is a part of our game.

rokkito

rokkito

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just need to keep a cool head in such moments and to play only premium hands

Full Flush Poker