Want start bankroll

M

MaXxXx5574

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, everybody. I want ton make a bankroll but i dont have some of money actually. How can i do a bankroll To start ? With freeroll or other game ?

T

TrippinVinnie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll

I would start with freerolls to gain more skills for buy in tournaments. I use Americas Card Room. They have $10 freerolls frequently during the day.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a poker school at pokerstars, where you can sometimes complete tasks and play poker leagues to earn a bankroll. Read on their site.

O

oskariy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are the key. It might take a long time but if you realy want it. You can make it. 888poker has lots of freerolls too.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some resources distribute "seed capital" to their subscribers, for registration through their link. Look, you will surely find such offers. Of course, freerolls are also a good way.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta be freerolls, try to find the ones with least entrants. After that Freebuys. After that small stake SNGs. In my opinion. Good luck.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Obviously, if you do not have the money then you need to play freerolls. In my opinion, this is the best option for building a bankroll from scratch.
Good luck.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, everybody. I want ton make a bankroll but i dont have some of money actually. How can i do a bankroll To start ? With freeroll or other game ?

I'll tell you the secret way to earn a starting bankroll. Instead of spending precious time in freerolls or fulfilling the conditions for getting free money, you can have a much larger bankroll after 8 hours. How? Find a real job just for one day, which is not difficult if you are 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old, then you have nothing to do here. You will save a lot of time and money earned by your work, you will still spend it wisely, remembering how they are earned.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Playing freerolls is a good start to build your first bankroll. But I would have looked at the offers of poker sites. There you can often find interesting offers.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unibet used to do a £10 cash ticket no deposit bonus on sign up , maybe they still do it ?

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Cardschat freerolls in different poker rooms are a very good option to start building your bankroll, there are not too many players and it is played every day. In addition, lots are being drawn in the community and if you participate you could win too.

Regards, buddy!

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
intertops offers a freeroll every 5 to 6 hours I believe too so that's another option.

PokerStars' Pokerschool freerolls are probably the most difficult to win with the amount of players and the smallest prize.

I'd say stick with ACR/Intertops/888 to build up a bankroll from scratch :)

Good luck at the tables my friend

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, you can of course freerolls, but rather taei is difficult, a lot of competition .. there are all sorts of draws where you can win tournament tickets or play money ..

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Cardschat offers variety of free tournaments after you enter the club reads well and is still here gives us great opportunities to banking

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Search in the web for all the freeroll, there you can train and play for real money to start bankroll.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started with a 30$ bankroll, poker stars gave another 30$ bonus with tickets to the games.

Alex1296

Alex1296

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After promotion to $ 10-20, the main thing is not to make a mistake and not to make a sharp increase in buy-in for tournaments.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cardschat freerolls in different poker rooms are a very good option to start building your bankroll, there are not too many players and it is played every day. In addition, lots are being drawn in the community and if you participate you could win too.

Regards, buddy!
This site needs people like you, help others build trust. :)

Alex1296

Alex1296

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In such a situation, you can make a bankroll only 888 Poker is the only poker room where more than$ 1000 is played per day.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll tell you the secret way to earn a starting bankroll. Instead of spending precious time in freerolls or fulfilling the conditions for getting free money, you can have a much larger bankroll after 8 hours. How? Find a real job just for one day, which is not difficult if you are 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old, then you have nothing to do here. You will save a lot of time and money earned by your work, you will still spend it wisely, remembering how they are earned.

This is best strategic advice you will ever recieve about poker or gambling. You really should listen to it.
For most players, poker is an entertaining way to unwind after a hard days work or a diversion for retired or disabled people with lots of freetime to play freerolls and slowly build a bankroll. For the other players it has become a way to earn a living from many hours invested in learning and playing freerolls, or play money, or a vast financial investment over time.
So yeah I'd recomend following the advice above.

Last edited:
S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could purchase a pre-paid mastercard or set up pay pal with your bank, or there are other ways and start with $20 or so. Learn from the small stakes and from the forum. Don't forget to enjoy some freerolls along the way. Have fun!

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my honest to god answer and how I have made something out of nothing with poker in my own experience. I just decided recently that I wanted to take poker a lot more seriously and try to make something out of it and this is how I went about accomplishing this. First, find a play money site that you like and initially spend a lot of time playing here and using it to polish the concepts of the game such as bet sizing, hand management, positioning and what not. This is free in most cases and allows you to truly learn the game before throwing your money away as that is what you will do if you don’t understand the most basic concepts of the game and make the decision right out of the gate to play for real money. This will also test something that a lot of people overlook...having fun. Playing on these sites can be different than playing for real money or in tournaments but a lot of the stuff you will learn playing with fake money transfers over. Second, and as any pro will tell you take the time to truly invest in learning the game outside of the felt. Poker stars offers a lot of great courses and there are many other sites that offer great resources as well. Take advantage of them. Third, take advantage of freerolls as they are tournaments with no entry fee that allow you to win real money. The only catch...a lot of that stuff you learned in steps 1 and 2 will not transfer over to one of these. Be prepared for anything in these as everything happens at some point in these tournaments. There are many sites that discuss freeroll strategy and it can definitely be worth your time to take a quick look. These tournaments can also consist of a lot of effort for little reward. Fourth, when you have the money or have started to earn a bankroll start to play in micro stakes and try to earn a little more here and there and from there just keep playing bigger and bigger and continuing to grow your bankroll. In terms of what stakes to play the consensus is that for the stakes you are playing you should have 50-100 BB when you buy in. However when you are starting out this might be hard to do so just play at the stakes you are comfortable at :) hope this helps.

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win in the freeroll, where 1000-2000 people involved is almost impossible, well, not exactly a man, who has not played for money. Advise you to go free PokerStars School, where do you get tickets to other tournaments where no one and 100 prizes and then your chances increase dramatically.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management