EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How many hands played? I would say you are very loose, are you also opening limping. If you are consistently winning then I wouldn't worry about it but if you are spewing and losing too much, then you'll need to tighten up

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recent days, yes :)
Okay, the reason I ask is if you have that high of a VIP, and my god that is a very very high VIP, and you are profitable apparently your post flop play is exceptional. I can't imagine anyone with a 73% VIP to be a winning player. But like I said if you are I would like some tips from you on post flop play.

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, the reason I ask is if you have that high of a VIP, and my god that is a very very high VIP, and you are profitable apparently your post flop play is exceptional. I can't imagine anyone with a 73% VIP to be a winning player. But like I said if you are I would like some tips from you on post flop play.

Oh lol yes but it's not always that high I checked again now it was 53. I do bluff a lot. I also open/raise most decent hands, allthough I used to dislike it and wonder why people always do it. But if you just take the blinds or can make your opponent fold with a cbet, that is nice.

Others can you see your vpip too though, so you gotta keep that in mind.. Sometimes that can be to your advantage (or disadvantage) as well because they will more likely call your bets (when you have a strong hand).

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dislike players that have a high vpip because anytime I try to fight back it ends up backfiring with a bad beat or they always catch cards at the right time.

I can never beat these types of players, they always get the best of me.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I dislike players that have a high vpip because anytime I try to fight back it ends up backfiring with a bad beat or they always catch cards at the right time.

I can never beat these types of players, they always get the best of me.

Never dislike these types of players they're the players you want to play against. Don't be results-oriented. You will beat these players in the long run

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are my recent tournament stats (reset was only cuz someone else used to have same username). That Vpip was from zoom/cash games.
I still gotta lot to learn though, you wouldn't think my stats are still that good if you saw how many buyins I've wasted :) that's what I learned last days now, the importance of avoiding coinflips in tournaments. You can blame variance for being unlucky but that's part of the game. I can do much better if I learn to be more patient & disciplined/focused..

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
    Naamloos.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 30
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are my recent tournament stats (reset was only cuz someone else used to have same username). That Vpip was from zoom/cash games.
I still gotta lot to learn though, you wouldn't think my stats are still that good if you saw how many buyins I've wasted :) that's what I learned last days now, the importance of avoiding coinflips in tournaments. You can blame variance for being unlucky but that's part of the game. I can do much better if I learn to be more patient & disciplined/focused..
Good luck!

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't imagine you are a winning player with that VPIP, but if you are, consider tightening up your ranges. Your win rate would surely increase.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Never dislike these types of players they're the players you want to play against. Don't be results-oriented. You will beat these players in the long run
Exactly! You just need to wait for the best hands and rest they will do it themselves. You do not even raise, just call him on each street and push on the river.

pundim

pundim

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We need more information to give a decent feedback. Absolute numbers may misrepresent the reality

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thinks its difficult.. how did that?
:confused::confused:

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least you are playing a lot and this keeps your interest. I sometimes play with a high vpip and its fun poker