Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

What would be, according to you, a variance ranking starting from highest to lowest?
I suppose that the greatest variance will be that of Omaha mtt tournaments (I am just starting with this modality, but I have read that it has more variance than Holdem) and then Holdem mtts.
How would the ranking continue?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I am not going to argue the statistics Omaha and Hold'em, Omaha but I will recruit players, there are several reasons why pokerstars is introducing a new format of Omaha, 6-0, in the first place that's interesting, and most importantly in Omaha less than professional players, and this increases the chances of winnings .Best regards, Sergei.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello mate!! I am not sure, but surely by reducing the number of players you will reduce the variance, after mtts they must follow the sit and go starting from the ones with the most players to those at a table. And if we were talking about cash game I wouldn't know how to tell you because it is surely very different from mtts. regards!!

Attachments

• 888won.jpg
    888won.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

What would be, according to you, a variance ranking starting from highest to lowest?
I suppose that the greatest variance will be that of Omaha mtt tournaments (I am just starting with this modality, but I have read that it has more variance than Holdem) and then Holdem mtts.
How would the ranking continue?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

not sure what your asking for here at all..... not sure if i understand what of variance you are asking for exactly