Value your achievements

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a habit of thanking God for my achievements, I'm glad to have joined this well-known club, CardsChat. CardsChat is for me a poker university, where each member is required to make the effort and dedication and time to perform the activities that are necessary for you to enjoy some blessings and opportunities. I do not know who owns CardsChat, it can be a group of people, the owners. But I ask that you be protected by God, that you be very healthy, because you have created a form of entertainment for poker lovers and you can be sure that many people would like to be part of it, many are called, the few are chosen. I want to apologize to the administrators if I have made a mistake someday, to ask forgiveness for some member if I have upset you for some reason, but I also want to thank you all for making me a happier and smarter person. It is very gratifying and enriching to be part of this club. This here for me is worth very, very much. My avatar is the CC logo, because I am proud to say that I am a member, and it is wonderful that you have access to something that you long for, I feel victorious for having conquered. I feel rich here. You are my wealth, it is my pleasure, one of my reasons for being happy. I Love My Heart's Background CardsChat. I do not know what to think about these words, but it's the truth.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice post man from the heart:icon_salu

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have a habit of thanking God for my achievements, I'm glad to have joined this well-known club, CardsChat. CardsChat is for me a poker university, where each member is required to make the effort and dedication and time to perform the activities that are necessary for you to enjoy some blessings and opportunities. I do not know who owns CardsChat, it can be a group of people, the owners. But I ask that you be protected by God, that you be very healthy, because you have created a form of entertainment for poker lovers and you can be sure that many people would like to be part of it, many are called, the few are chosen. I want to apologize to the administrators if I have made a mistake someday, to ask forgiveness for some member if I have upset you for some reason, but I also want to thank you all for making me a happier and smarter person. It is very gratifying and enriching to be part of this club. This here for me is worth very, very much. My avatar is the CC logo, because I am proud to say that I am a member, and it is wonderful that you have access to something that you long for, I feel victorious for having conquered. I feel rich here. You are my wealth, it is my pleasure, one of my reasons for being happy. I Love My Heart's Background CardsChat. I do not know what to think about these words, but it's the truth.

This is Post of the Year - definitely!
Great words Man :top: