Up to what level can be a winner with the basic strategy

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good friends. my question is simple. Up to what level do you think is the effective basic strategy to be a regular winner?
The truth is that in NL5 learning more than anything but it is to know up to what level this profitable strategy can be and from what level would I have to control more advanced strategies if I want to be a regular winner.

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think nl10 but that's pushing it in my opinion, you're gonna win small by playing like that on nl10.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's an interesting question. I think that you can win at any level with the basic strategy but you have to be able to build upon it at each level to accommodate the increase in skill of your opponents. At the lower levels the basic strategy is pretty straightforward and needs very little fine tuning as you play except for the most obvious changes to exploit fish but at higher levels you still start with the basic strategy and will need to add layer upon layer of complexity to it in order to beat this new level of challenger. A strong foundation will always help you though, in my opinion.

Winner Poker