Transforming $4 in $40

P

PedroFXD95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How can I transform $4 in $40? What do you think that is the best way? I have $4 to play in the pokerstars? I'm not new in the poker, but I have many doubts about what is the best mode to play with a good performance and lucrative. spin and go? Beat the clock? Tournaments? Cash? Zoom?:D

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what your strengths are. I'm a much stronger tournament player than cash so for me the way to go is SnGs. If you are a better cash player, play .01/.02.

You may want to not play anything at the moment and build your bankroll a little more before trying cash games using freerolls so you can survive the variance. I'd stay away from all the other games for now.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would try to avoid high risks like cash games. I would practice playing freerolls.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Which mode do you have the best performance in?
It will be the most lucrative

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have little money to start playing for money in anything. Has played enough in the freeroll at least 20 dollars. And then decide. We do not know your abilities. How can we advise.

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend to play a few freerolls and when you feel ready you can play 0.25$ Spin & Go's. Most times you only play to win a pot of 0.5$ but the pot in 0.25$-Spin & Go's can be up to 2.500$

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that cash will be the best option to choose

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a long way to go mate. 10 times your bankroll requires patience to archive but not in a day. I would play 2 tables of 0.01/ 0.02 cash games to gain some profits and head to some spin & go after

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion you could easily go broke if you play cash game. I would play 0.25 spin & go's, 0,25 sit & go's and freeroll in the beginning. When you reach 20$ I would recommend cash games.