• Thread starter Alexandr Svinarshyk
  • Start date
Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
help me please. when I'm in a big MTT can not last more than 2 hours since I moved weak hands

help me please. I when I play in the big MTT tournament after one hour games weak hand выигрует against my strong hands

Last edited by a moderator:
iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You probably get tired and lose concentration, just play cautiously and do not allow yourself to be led by other players (especially if they have more chips than you) And then, you have not written any of your style of play (playing aggressively or ... ....)

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
help me please. when I'm in a big MTT can not last more than 2 hours since I moved weak hands

Poker is not the only one handing out a long distance, which wins the patience and skill. good luck you my friend!

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the closer the final table, the more aggressive you need to play.. in idle mode, the pass is not far away... :( good luck)

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You probably get tired and lose concentration, just play cautiously and do not allow yourself to be led by other players (especially if they have more chips than you) And then, you have not written any of

my style in tight aggressive tournament

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is not the only one handing out a long distance, which wins the patience and skill. good luck you my friend!

thank you to a friend of mine and you good luck

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always when I see выигрует feeling bad :/
Change style of play and be smarter than выигрует players

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea how but russians have a lot of luck in poker. Against me at 80% at allin they win.

Keep concentrate man and shoot in first place !

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

help me please. I when I play in the big MTT tournament after one hour games weak hand выигрует against my strong hands

Hi Alexandr

I have put your 2 posts together, because I think they are linked to the same problem. That is, if you feel during a tournament, your hands are getting beat by weaker hands, and you are beginning to play weaker hands, it is all to do with "mind set". I know, cos I suffer with the same thing. I tend to find that I notice more, that I play weaker or get involved with weaker hands, in the main because it is due to "IMPATIENCE". The only way to improve this is to take regular breaks, and try not to play too much in one session. I know you get breaks every hour, but sometimes that 5 minutes is not enough, you need longer. One thing I do, if I feel I am starting to play too many hands, is wait till my next lot of blinds have gone, and get up, walk away from my pc, and just put the kettle on, make a drink, have a cigarette? Give myself 15 minutes off. Come back, and mentally, start the tourney afresh.

I hope it helps. If you are struggling with English, I know it can be difficult, but try, and you can post in our Russian/ Ukranian thread, and or find some of our Russian/ Ukranian speakers, they will help you with your English. (Probably could help me too - lol)

Good Luck :top:

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Alexandr

I have put your 2 posts together, because I think they are linked to the same problem. That is, if you feel during a tournament, your hands are getting beat by weaker hands, and you are beginning to play weaker hands, it is all to do with "mind set". I know, cos I suffer with the same thing. I tend to find that I notice more, that I play weaker or get involved with weaker hands, in the main because it is due to "IMPATIENCE". The only way to improve this is to take regular breaks, and try not to play too much in one session. I know you get breaks every hour, but sometimes that 5 minutes is not enough, you need longer. One thing I do, if I feel I am starting to play too many hands, is wait till my next lot of blinds have gone, and get up, walk away from my pc, and just put the kettle on, make a drink, have a cigarette? Give myself 15 minutes off. Come back, and mentally, start the tourney afresh.

I hope it helps. If you are struggling with English, I know it can be difficult, but try, and you can post in our Russian/ Ukranian thread, and or find some of our Russian/ Ukranian speakers, they will help you with your English. (Probably could help me too - lol)

Good Luck :top:
thanks for the advice. I will definitely heed the advice

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

thank you to a friend of mine and you good luck

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no idea how but russians have a lot of luck in poker. Against me at 80% at allin they win.

Keep concentrate man and shoot in first place !

also I have top pair with kicker A Allin 3k Bank 1.5 comes to the opponent Street unbelievable