Tips for new players?

P

Prekmurka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder and ask my more experienced poker players to share their thought and habits for new aspiring players. Or what would you teach your son to be more successful? Your roadmap to mastery?
(Frugal and most needed resources)

Only what books or courses about mtt or poker and why?
(Example sklansky harrington chen etc) if you can put them in begginer medium advanced bracket.

What daily habits and routines exactly and why?
(example fitness study session 1 test session two analysis relaxation sleep)

What pc setup, chair, desk and other stuff for longer sessions? And ofcourse why?:)

Other vital lifestyle suggestions?
(Social sircle family, friends and how to incorporate them in something managable and beautiful)

Most needed tools beside pc and trackers and why?
(Example gto, flopzilla etc)

Best 10 youtube channels forums and websites for more than abc poker strategy?
(free resources )

My humble intention is to join our collective experiences and synegize them so they could help players in need.

Thank you for your time, energy and shared knowledge in advance!

Ps: ofcourse i welcome you to add other answers to much needed questions that i didn't write. Please!:driver::)

Last edited:
CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a professional player. Scammers will advise you on various methods and investments in development. You have to develop the ability of analytical thinking yourself. Will you be able to go the distance to the finish line on the way, if this path is constantly divided in half?
Why parallel lines in mathematics do not intersect, and in life these lines pass into perpendicular correspondence with the further transition to the General line?

P

Prekmurka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for reply. The scammers will always do what they do.

Our job is to find good people wanted to share their wisdom.

Even nikola tesla had to go to school and read books and listen to the wise.:))

I read a lot of good posts here. And if somebody would ask me how to play basketball or bake pizza i would tell him some suggestions to seed his progress.

Ofcourse there are outliers and the joy of the path more than a goal itself. And here i am on your side.

But or and knowledge is the basis of your analytical thinking. Thats why 30 y old mj was better than rookie michael jordan. He had mentors and his mind... and body:))

My wish is for everybody to have an opportunity to choose with their analytical minds what they want to use or not.

Even phil ivey had poker buddies or live little forum of friends. :)))

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The way to poker professionals is individual for everyone. I think the most important thing is discipline, the desire to play and devote a huge amount of time to learning.

P

Prekmurka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The way to poker professionals is individual for everyone. I think the most important thing is discipline, the desire to play and devote a huge amount of time to learning.

Thank you for your wisdom. So poker players can be successful in many fields if i understand it correctly.

Poker is kinda unique. One satelitte to one major tourny gone right and you are set for life or one can have his own home at 20.

Maybe my inquiry is too much for writting or to disclose easer path for future competition. I don't know.

I still believe if we can get this rolling it could be a good thing.

In often see somebody write in poker book reviews that the book is nothing new or extraordinary except maybe 1 or two things.

Creative power of two tweaks. :))

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Commit time to study and get a membership on a video training site. Make study a habit, say 3 hours every day. Step bu step you will grow.
Also play smallest limits in the beginning and stick to a good BM.
Gl!

P

Prekmurka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Commit time to study and get a membership on a video training site. Make study a habit, say 3 hours every day. Step bu step you will grow.
Also play smallest limits in the beginning and stick to a good BM.
Gl!

Ty. Do u recommended some best modern poker books to study?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder and ask my more experienced poker players to share their thought and habits for new aspiring players. Or what would you teach your son to be more successful? Your roadmap to mastery?

(Example sklansky harrington chen etc) if you can put them in begginer medium advanced bracket.

What pc setup, chair, desk and other stuff for longer sessions? And ofcourse why?:)

(Social sircle family, friends and how to incorporate them in something managable and beautiful)

(free resources )

My humble intention is to join our collective experiences and synegize them so they could help players in need.

Ps: ofcourse i welcome you to add other answers to much needed questions that i didn't write. Please!:driver::)

Thank U 4 Posting.

I would teach my daughter how to respect an experts time and not expect them to do her leg work for her.

All of the answers to your questions are in the forums. I recommend you take the time to look. Learning to make the effort to learn is the best step you can ever take.

Hope this helps

:):)

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Stick to one type of game.

2) Hand read every time
3) Find good coach.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One can always keep their day job of 40 hours a week until their poker skills are earning enough to pay the bills.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One can always keep their day job of 40 hours a week until their poker skills are earning enough to pay the bills.[/quote

I work night shifts, can I please keep my job? :)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Take advantage of the opportunity online sites offer to gain experience, stay within your bankroll limits & pay attention to how your game is developing, not to how much your bankroll is growing..

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a new player

As a new player I was advised to play tight if I want be well succeed in MTT's.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every 30 minutes

Please try to play the free roll and do some new discovery every 30 minutes.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ty. Do u recommended some best modern poker books to study?
I liked Moorman's book of poker, and not so modern read Negreanu's books and my favorite is Annie Duke's book. Good luck!

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for beginners the advice is very simple register on cardschat here everything is for beginners and for experienced

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

(free resources )

I just got Daniel Negeanu's Masterclass yesterday and it is really insightful and will defenitely help anyone's game.

Poker Tips