Thinking a little more

I

Igor Augusto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think luck prevails over Poker skills? Do you think that with study, dedication, even with so many people in this branch already, pro and being profitable, we managed to conquer that too someday?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will always be enough `bad` players out there,for `good` players to make $$$.IMO :ciao:

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
terryk
CardsChat Elite
Plays at: Pokerstars
Game: holdem

There will always be enough `bad` players out there,for `good` players to make $$$.IMO :ciao:

I could not agree more with you.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, I thank my father every day for having taught me how to play poker, I remember living a sedentary life, watching Netflix. Today I play poker for pleasure, it is a great satisfaction to play poker, I feel happy, if I am ever blessed to win a great tournament and take a big prize, I will be very happy without a doubt. But this is a consequence, my priority in poker is not to make the same mistakes of yesterday and to fold big hands. This is the way!

A

antoniolisp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Decication....

I think not only in poker, but in everything in life, when you join dedication and will, you can achieve your goal.
:jd4::jd4::jd4:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think luck prevails over Poker skills? Do you think that with study, dedication, even with so many people in this branch already, pro and being profitable, we managed to conquer that too someday?

I believe luck will always prevail to win because without card luck, you can't win a poker tournament.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully poker still draws the fish for years to come. Hopefully one day poker will get another boom, and then the big sites can return to America.