testimonial for cards chat

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I first want to say that apologize if this isn't the correct location for this post. I first ran across cards chat when I wanted to take poker seriously and wanted to improve my game. Before signing up I started reading everything I could. Before doing research I was wasting all my chips with mistakes that are totally avoidable. I was the first person to get knocked out of tournaments because I would shove on any high card would see.

After doing much research I have improved my overall game like night and day. I no longer get knocked out by fishy mistakes and I stay in the tournament longer. I still get knocked out but now I am okay with how I get knocked out. For example today I had a full house and got busted by four of a kind. I about gave up on poker all together because I wasn't good and I got discouraged. If you're new like me and are struggling take a break from playing and just start reading until your eyes hurt. :eek: I'm not the best and never will be but I am always learning and now I actually like playing cards now. I'll never like sitting at the computer for 7 hours though.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recommend you play as much time as you can stay focused and feel comfortable. Your results are directly related to your physical and psychological condition. Also, pay attention to our wonderful, free course that will allow you to significantly improve your skills and results.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's great to hear KPC, congrats on your improved results and keep them coming!

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you and everyone that posted!