Talk about bad luck

I

ii22wildii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I loose KQ flop goes QQK 2 river A
I lose out on hundreds of dollars. Guy/girl has AA online poker rigged? All bets reasonably high and still can't get the person to fold. BS!!!!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now thats a bad beat..yikes!

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What pos did you play KQ in??? Did you get reraised?? Or did the one who had AA raise 1st and you called??
More Info is needed on the hand, before you can say it was a bad beat!

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately that happens very often. It's a bad beat. You have days when program will let you to win and you will have some days when you will lose no matter what cards you get.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You lost the same way I lost with pocket kings to duece four off. Some idiot called my raise and flopped A 3 5. They call it dumb luck for a reason.

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is statistical, can happen to anyone. Try to think positive it is always better see it this way

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry but anyone who calls that a bad beat is being silly or they don't know anything about poker. The best hand won, period. KQ is junk and if you called a raise with it then you deserved to lose. If the guy with the Aces didn't get an Ace on the turn and you won he would have been the one with a bad beat.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Transformation of knowledge into result. In my opinion, the main reason why most people fail in poker is not related to the lack of their technical knowledge of the game.
If someone thinks that he is the cleverest, plays poker better than everyone else, and his black bad luck does not touch, he not only is deeply mistaken, but flies all his money faster than others

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, bad luck does not exist, but wrong time. I believe the most important thing is to dedicate yourself, with the dedication to things happen.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can at this point only one thing to say:That's poker!

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had the similar situation in cash-game: I have AK, flop - K K A, how can I drop such hand? Bets, raises, reraises, then all-in... Opponent shows AA and I going to smoke:(

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bad luck is just the problems of not running sample or repeat enough time.

:D

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose out on hundreds of dollars. Guy/girl has AA Online poker rigged? All bets reasonably high and still can't get the person to fold. BS!!!!

Yes Yes Online poker is kinda rigged but not actually. Some people analyse how the software acts.

Some people know the patterns of how it works, If there are 4 cards match for a flush in FLOP, then the person keep calling, knowing in TURN or RIVER some card will come in their favour.

Also the person sitting next to dealer will usually have a stronger hand.

If a person hits a chance for straight in Flop, 4 cards match, there is 90% chance that they keep calling, knowing 5th will come.

And a big stack always wins (80%) of time in Pre Flop all Ins.

So some people know it and take advantage of it. I know more than anyone on bad beats.

I lost on bubble with A K to big stacks in $215 game, $109 game & many freaking $11 games.

But I keep playing because I feel I can analyse the hands too and will hopefully win.

You definitely cant play online poker like you play in real tables. You will lose 100% guanrantee.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very unfortunate this hand , it could make me go mad if I was on the bubble or close to the final table , but it happens , we just keep on playing , to the next game/hand :) . Good Luck to all .

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really do not know if I call it bad luck or frozen hands ...
Luckily I already play live .. and I realize that what happens at an online poker table also happens live .. like losing with pocket aces
The third one who pays an all in is the one who takes the pot .. the player with the least chips if he throws all in wins,
As well as other things .. it looks like things of witches ... but it happens and in fact I do not know if it is luck .. but not to carry the line of the rolls

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All hello very dissatisfied with the fact that often does not play a strong pair of her constantly moving a small card, I do not even know how to play on the cards TK TD TV TT

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lose out on hundreds of dollars. Guy/girl has AA Online poker rigged? All bets reasonably high and still can't get the person to fold. BS!!!!
LOL. Why are you trying to get AA to fold?

That's stupid.

Lemberg

Lemberg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No luck in poker did not win. If I see that I have a bad game today, then I try to go out and not play more.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
All of us who are passionate about playing poker should know that this is a game where you win but also lose. When we lose a hand or a tournament we must analyze if we lose by a bad play we did or if it was by bad luck. In case it is by bad luck remember that is a real probability that happens when playing poker

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
What pos did you play KQ in??? Did you get reraised?? Or did the one who had AA raise 1st and you called??
More Info is needed on the hand, before you can say it was a bad beat!

I'm sorry but anyone who calls that a bad beat is being silly or they don't know anything about poker. The best hand won, period. KQ is junk and if you called a raise with it then you deserved to lose. If the guy with the Aces didn't get an Ace on the turn and you won he would have been the one with a bad beat.

Agreed with these two posters. This could have been a bad beat but also it might be your sorta reckless play. Try to analyse this hand and think again

M

Marcohpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
KG Bad Beat

Had the same expierence yesterday position 4/17//(3900) Stack +700000 The player just called and called 2times (Preflop,Flop) =80000 I'd raised (QJ) JJ Set and chased a straight J89 Turn Half Stack raise and he called... He was playing tight and weak before and I decided to move All In.. He followed and

I lost and was eliminated of the tournament... He had AA ... Meant right from the start he was just trying to steal the pot... Damn :eek: