Switching the playing styles in poker

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can not play the tournament with one style. The game will be constantly constantly changing, because of what you need for it to be ready, otherwise you show the worst poker, and do not be in awe of him! This will make it difficult to read and you will depend on the dynamics of the table so be prepared to move from tag to lag, and vice versa. otherwise your game will ekpluatirovat those players are capable of this action!
In no case do not be predictable and straightforward! And try rozygrat each hand most beneficial for you!
most of the players play straightforward, and relaxed, without any concentration! If you change the style of play of your opponents will be under constant pressure that leads them to the wrong decision, it will give you the same a lot of adrenaline and a tremendous sense of poker!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well said my friend;),,,i like to think that a tournament has 3 phases to it,,,the beginning,,,middle,,,,and the end,,,,,you do have to switch gears,if you want to get thru:D

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats it. You need to change the style against especifics opponents and regarding the phase of the tournament.

S

SerZhadanov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your opponents can work out your style of play, it will make it a hell of a lot easier for them to read your hands. So make sure that you do not shoot yourself in the foot by continually playing the same style of poker; be prepared to mix it up a little when necessary.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Changing Styles is the key to success in poker sit & go's. It is the very key to success in poker in general. Going form tight to loose is knowing when more then how or which hands to play.:):):):D