Chips
Aqui na CC tem bastante material

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat is a good place to start but there are others as well. If I were you I would ask myself do I want content specific to a type of game or just all content? Meaning am I going to play mostly tournaments, cash, or both. From there do a little research online and you will find multiple training sites. I have listed two below that I recommend looking into. In the end it is your money so you will have to decide which site you think is the best since there are many out there.

For Tournament strategy: Tournament Poker Edge

For all strategy: pokercoaching.com

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I studied here.

PokerStrategy.com

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check out Cardschat's free 30 day training course! It's quite complete and very entertaining!

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do a study stream on twitch pretty much at random currently but hopefully once I get things settled I will be doing it twice a month.

I'm going to do one this evening as well. Then I will jump into live play. Come check it out if you like - twitch.tv/show540

I will probably start around 6pm EST

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The CardsChat community is without a doubt the most popular and best site for learning poker. :D

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cardschat is a great place to start, there is so much material here it will take you a while to work your way through it. Also post your hands and questions you have about specific spots that you have questions or difficulties with.