T

telesmenegueles

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, everyone.

What strategy we have to adopt in the final table in the cash tournament?

phazeds

phazeds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is more to consider when at the final table look at the pay jumps... if you ahve a big stack and have to risk a large portion with a mediocre hand I would maybe play it different.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My strategy to play a final table is to equate more hands than usual, the premuin cards are very good to match an all in, knowing the movements of your opponents is important to know if they are aggressive and with which cards or if they are passive with hands trash

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooh I finally understand. Cash Section vs Playmoney Section. I have been wondering some posts a long time now.

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At a final table it is necessary to play aggressively, but to bluff less.

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand why is this post under cash games?

A

assejokers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
agresivo

Siempre agresivo, y tratando de atacar a los short stacks y cuando llego al heads up jugar el 50% de las manos y acotrtar el rango.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My goal is to be among the last 5 players. For this I play at the beginning of the final table very tight. Well, the premium hands of course I play or in position I also try to steal from nitty players. When there are only 5 people left, I am changing gears and I open up my range. I play more agressive then with the goal for going first and gaining chips.
=^..^=

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In all hands when playing poker you have to make a decision, whether to withdraw, accept bets, raise or even have to play all the chips. In the long run, the right decisions have positive consequences, but in the short term they may not bring good news, so looking at whether or not winning a hand over a short period of time is not a good option.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait carefully, and when you get a strong card to get used

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to bluff a lot less. Once you have gotten over the initial excitment of reaching the final table, you can start playing. Play like you normally would. If you have too few chips you may need to wait for a premium hand. If you have enough chips that you can wait a few hands, then wait.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Notice the stack sizes more. Let others battle more to move you up in position. Play more aggressively from the button.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a little hands and when you get the right hand AK AK AJ press your opponents to show them you want to eat them a stack

nvmaxima

nvmaxima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for good hands play smart most players are tired and want tourney over asap.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Push-fold not an ideal strategy its final table))