Straight + Flush draw on flop, is all-in worth to play?

S

Shark4Ever

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Effective stack 80% max buy-in. Villain (UTG) bets 3xBB, Hero (Big Blind) calls with 5d 4d. Flop 6d 7d Ac.Action: Hero checks, Villain bets 3/4 pot. Hero goes all-in. Is it all-in good move considering that in most cases Vilain will throw best hand and if he does't throw hero will win in more then 50% cases at showdown. Also villain will throw his hand if he's on flush or straight draw.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends on chip stacks, villain tendencies ect. Not a bad move here, not a great one either, youve got a couple draws, villain could have the ace and call you, if he has some other pp, hes prolly gonna fold and youll take the pot.

M

maurisimo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a bad move. It could have gone right or wrong, but it is a way to assert your project and all you had to complete it possible

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely could go either way on this one...chances of hitting your flop/open ended straight draw with 2 cards to go is about 35% (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that's right). If the EV is good then i say go for it. I remember Daniel Negreaneau saying to never put all of your money in the middle without a made hand.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
definitely could go either way on this one...chances of hitting your flop/open ended straight draw with 2 cards to go is about 35% (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that's right). .
Look closer... hero has a straight-flush draw.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm assuming that this is a cash game. Since the only hands the OESFD is behind is AA or 2P and you can't put your opponent on just these hands, the CRAI considering the SPR of a usual game (100xBB or 150xBB max buy-in) is OK.

D

DEdwardsNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a good move to get the money in now because you're the favorite even though you're on a draw but the problem is that if you just call then most of the cards that make your hand are going to shut down any further action you will get on subsequent streets. Get all the money in now.

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If stacks are fairly shallow then yes. You are favored over top pair, but a slight dog vs. a set. Be the betttor. Fold equity helps make this play profitable. Deep, I would think getthing there cheap is better.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
raise/4bet shove imo. overshoves burns equity.

ryhailey

ryhailey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to agree shove, if villain folds you're still taking a decent pot if villain calls you still have great odds.

Full Flush Poker