Stradegy in poker ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We often play game , but how to get won , so you need stradegy that is crucial for winning . I usually play poker by chosing high card . I like jack ,queen , king and pair higher 6 . Althought still remaining much things to learn . And hoping great thing come to me then i will get success . Deciding also is a really inportant

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion big players also play well with 98, t9 cards, that is, don't always wait for big cards, you have to at the right moment when you get the chance to play smaller cards (in color) or not, but every time you are a beginner over time you will either learn to look at some poker lessons online or read a book from a pro player.

Good luck

G

gnashty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chip up early then sit out

Thats the magic plan!!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
High cards allow you to continue aggression on the flop if it is low. But the more people have high cards, the more chances you have to win with low cards.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
work a lot. everything is still ahead, if you do not change your mind about poker, and the best years of poker are behind us

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We often play game , but how to get won , so you need stradegy that is crucial for winning . I usually play poker by chosing high card . I like jack ,queen , king and pair higher 6 . Althought still remaining much things to learn . And hoping great thing come to me then i will get success . Deciding also is a really inportant

I think it's important to have a big picture understanding of the full game.

This playlist I made helps with that a lot http://gripsed.com/win

Here are the first 2 videos as well if you want to sample before going 'all in' :)