Statistics

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello friends! I want to keep my own statistics of the hands I play, usually on K,> 9 I lose, I win the worst. Will personal statistics help me in a future game?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Will keeping statistics help? Probably not without looking at the hands that you actually lose and understanding why it happened.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will keeping statistics help? Probably not without looking at the hands that you actually lose and understanding why it happened.
analyze rally First of all, I understood correctly?

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some statistics will definitely help.

You can have tracking software show how often you're winning/losing with certain hands, assuming it's online play in a room that allows it. But I'd suggest focusing on other stats like:

* VPIP
* PFR
* C-Bet %

You can track these manually if necessary and compare them to good regular players you respect or just ask here what advice people have based on the stats you find.

With that said, I feel like K9o doesn't win very often either :D

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trackers are allowed on pokerstars and are usefull especially for cash games. You just need to be aware, that you might need a very large sample, before some statistics become reliable. But if you play on Stars, and you are serious about online poker, either PT4 or HM2 should be high on your shopping list. Not only can you analyse your own play in the database to find and plug potential leaks, you also get a HUD, which help you make better opponent specific decisions in real time.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can use some softwares to help, but you also have to pay attention in how the other gamers play.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keeping your personal hand statistics will not give you good results. This is a waste of time. You should use general statistics and probability tables for winning pairs.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, that will help) So you can see which one you win more or lose at a certain stage of the game)

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think any statistics will help
for a good result, only your professionalism will help
you are right to make a promise on this site
there are many professional players with good results

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything you keep track of can be a help.... keeping your statistics is not as good of a thing as say keeping track of what others are doing and playing against you.....

your goal when making bets is to make villian(s) think about what they are doing.... so keeping track of how many streets you can play and bet and make villian(s) think will def help.... if you review this information

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Stats are useless without proper, honest analysis.

Invest in some software (recommend HM2) and play a few thousand hands before you start paying too much attention to the stats.