Starting only by freerolls

T

Tomek1931

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, im writting this post to ask if you had any special advices for making bankroll from frerolls. I think its really hard and requires a lot patience, but its not impossible.
I want to try it for november, and if I fail i will try from small deposit (10-20$, maybe a bit more), but for now, do u have any freerolls that are "easiest" or are ur favourite?
I don't even know what exactly to ask, but tell me everything u know which could help me.

Best regards

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, im writting this post to ask if you had any special advices for making bankroll from frerolls. I think its really hard and requires a lot patience, but its not impossible.
I want to try it for november, and if I fail i will try from small deposit (10-20$, maybe a bit more), but for now, do u have any freerolls that are "easiest" or are ur favourite?
I don't even know what exactly to ask, but tell me everything u know which could help me.

Best regards
Just play. Freerolls are a great way to get some experience and play some poker without risking any money. The CC Freerolls have better poker than some of the others. Some freerolls are shove fests where the play is very poor, but if you can survive, you can do well.

Based on where I live I cannot play for real money. I interpret this to mean I cannot deposit money. I feel that I can play the freerolls. I have won over $4000 without ever making a deposit. This just says that if you work hard you can beat these games and make some money. Not a ton, but some.

Good luck and God bless.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play our cardchat freerolls to build a bankroll. It gives you an indicator of how you do as a poker player.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sometimes during the holidays, a series of special freerolls are held that help the bankroll. I have entered some of them with 2 minutes remaining in late registration that guarantee me to be in the money. Especially on BetOnline Poker and Sportsbetting poker.

MsUniverse

MsUniverse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most important advice on freerolls, play as many freerolls as possible and somewhere else, luck will show you its gold key

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Without a doubt, this is a good idea. I also started with freerolls and already managed to build a small bankroll. It is really hard, it requires patience and concentration, but it is completely real. I would recommend you create an account at 888. This site has a large number of daily freerolls, and in fact by playing them you can actually increase your bankroll every day.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In the past it was easier to build a decent bankroll from 0 but nowadays there are way less 'good' freerolls offered- free tournaments without any restrictions from the poker site or a 3rd party site...

I still think that 888 Poker is the best option for players that want to build or rebuild their bankroll as they have many daily freerolls... other than that, it's really worth being active on CardsChat and reaching the requirements for the Freeroll Club as the restricted club members tournaments can help a lot in building your bankroll (less players in the MTTs plus you can have fun too by playing against people you interact with on the site..)

GL all at the tables and stay safe!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

It is very possible. I started by playing freerolls only. Little by little I was able to get small stakes on 4 different sites through Cardschat freerolls. I have now built up my bankroll to $800. It takes time and patience, but it has been fun. Especially since my country is still on lockdown, and it has given me an interesting thing to do.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its possible to build a bankroll only from freerolls, but for most people I think, its not a good idea. The main problem is, that playing only freerolls makes it difficult to get the sort of volume, which you need to become good enough to beat anything, where the money start to be just a little bit real. Like 25NL cash or 8-12$ MTTs.

Sure the CC "planitum" freerolls can give some good practice. But rather than only playing the daily 100$ CC freeroll on pokerstars, then make it part of a session, which also include perhaps 5-10 1$ 45 man SnGs. In that way you will learn 10 times as fast and be able to reach your goals much faster.

You will also learn multi-tabling, which again you really need, if your goal is to play for profit. And if your goal is not to play for profit, why are you even talking about building a bankroll? If its mainly for fun, then just play, whatever games you enjoy and dont spend money, which you needed for something else. A ton of people talk about a "poker bankroll" without actually understanding, what its purpose is.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Requiring a lot of patience but it is an opportunity to stop losing our money to begin earning a little of bucks.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Freerolls can build your cash flow at a slow rate, but if you can play
in the cardschat freerolls you have a better chance of making money.
I won 80 dollars in the 888 poker freeroll awhile back.

M

mike1113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started in March with $0 playing daily freerolls on ACR, and I ran it up to over $50 in a couple of months. I think by building a roll with just freerolls, you put yourself in a zero risk spot with none of your own money on the line and you build up an edge against the players that just deposit and start right away at whatever stakes you're looking to play. Great choice!

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well try to reach silver level on Cardshat first so you can apply to some more freerolls. From there you can start building your bankroll.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are also a lot of free rolls in NETBET POKER.

Freeroll Passwords