CRIS_WIZARD

CRIS_WIZARD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there comes a time when you realize.
When you're a beginner, you always hear the phrase study and think it is secondary or not interested in that poker really deserves STUDY.
A day comes and everything starts to make sense after seeing so many videos, forums, message boards, realize that does not take even 10% of what you should know. Recently I realize that I've been a big fish
;):bebored:

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is important is yes, but the most important is the talent, even because for the study you have a literature, linguistics, math, logic and léis. But for poker you have to have talent, you need to play more for the vocation than for the studies, this you can be sure, it is no use to read 10 poker books, see some videos and still train, this will never guarantee your profits and still will not make you win the tournaments.
The study in poker has only one value, teach you the rules of the game and still the concept of poker and nothing else.
Good luck.

Dimankos

Dimankos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch poker streams and learn from successful players

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I congratulate you.
Wisdom comes with experience.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, the therapy starts from now on, the first thing is to recognize what you are and now the cure for that is to STUDY