NevermoreSF1

NevermoreSF1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments I prefer this tactic:
In the early stages, I play a premium card
I just want to at least double my bank before the next stage.
At the middle stage, I try to collect a cunning and good combination (straight, flush). I try not to play with pocket pairs anymore.
In the last stage, I always try to maximize my bank as quickly as possible, and then take advantage of the situation and wait for the end of the tournament to play with a minimum number of players and become higher in the winning table.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments I prefer this tactic:
In the early stages, I play a premium card
I just want to at least double my bank before the next stage.
At the middle stage, I try to collect a cunning and good combination (straight, flush). I try not to play with pocket pairs anymore.
In the last stage, I always try to maximize my bank as quickly as possible, and then take advantage of the situation and wait for the end of the tournament to play with a minimum number of players and become higher in the winning table.
When playing online your strategy many times are useless, there are just too many …… hum…. How can I say this with some diplomacy?
To hell with diplomacy……. There are just too many idiots online which puts your strategy in peril, case in point; over the past 5 weeks I have been dealt two hands of Aces and played both those hands using their strength accordingly by at each stage raising sufficiently to make it unacceptable to weak hands to want to play, but being online and having to deal with basically idiots none of my sufficient raises deterred them from calling away their chips. Needless to state, on both those occasions the best preflop hands in poker would get crushed by the time the river arrived.
While your strategy may work just fine in live poker games, playing online is at your own risk …. lol

IcyNicy

IcyNicy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I have learned from my experience, I am going to play according to some tactics. I play only good hands at the early stage. Play accordigly to the cards and its strength on the board. So I won't bluff. The only bluff which I can afford for myself is a contbet. At the middle stage it's a push fold strategy according to my stack size. And at the late late stage I haven't been yet :p

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can play any strategy, any style that suits you. The main thing is that it allows you to win.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early,Middle,Late............Well Timed Aggression!!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. This is an effective strategy. I also adhere to these principles.

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
author's strategy is similar to mine. but there are always exceptions to the rule.

L

lokinet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing online your strategy many times are useless, there are just too many …… hum…. How can I say this with some diplomacy?
To hell with diplomacy……. There are just too many idiots online which puts your strategy in peril, case in point; over the past 5 weeks I have been dealt two hands of Aces and played both those hands using their strength accordingly by at each stage raising sufficiently to make it unacceptable to weak hands to want to play, but being online and having to deal with basically idiots none of my sufficient raises deterred them from calling away their chips. Needless to state, on both those occasions the best preflop hands in poker would get crushed by the time the river arrived.
While your strategy may work just fine in live poker games, playing online is at your own risk …. lol

you are right online the strategy seems to deter a lot but often only in the middle and ealy stage of low buy in.
my strategy is like the posters but a bit more passive depending on the table. but iften one or two "idiots" came to the late stages but it gets less and you can play a bit better.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not a bad tactic, unfortunately is not always relevant such a strategy game, poker is changing every day and also changing the nature of the game.well, if your game brings good results, I'm only happy to continue in the same spirit.good luck!!!

Top 10 Games