Spin n go's

Josue

Josue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally find this game profitable because you have a high probabillity of winning.
There are only 3 players..viewing it from an utopic point each player have a 33.33% chance of winning.
The minimum win its 2 x buy-in so If you win at least half of the times you play, you're not losing money.
Suposse you play 100 games of 1$ buy-in.
You win 50 then you have win at least a minimum of 100$ your starting money(If its not more).So you can lose the half of the games you play without losing money..maybe more If you're lucky and get x4 or more!...

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think your logic is off here.

If you have a 33% chance of winning and you have to win more than 50% of the time in order to be profitable (just for this example assuming its always the minimum reward) then you. Would be losing money.

I think spin and go is a bad game for beginners because it requires a great deal of skill to have an edge over the average skill in the player pool as well as a massive bankroll. I think you need like 100 to 150 buy ins just because of how high the variance is. Spin and gos are fun and addictive, but not a good choice for beginners who want to make a profit, but if you are playing poker for entertainment and not for profit, then by all means go for it.

ollaf

ollaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not particularly like the spin and go . I think a lot of luck and a little technique. Of course you have chance of tall pots, but are extremely rare.

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can tell you all out of experience that those spin and goes can be really nice if you hit the big pots. Few times ago I hit the 25x pot and won. But all these times there are pots of 2x buyin. There are people that don't take them serious. That means that they will go all in with a hand like 3 10. And ofcourse I cann't show you that stats because it is not totally true, but it FEELS like they win 50% of the time with those hands. Against me with hands like JK.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This type of game is for players who are playing for fun. Probably you do not find regular players these games.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not particularly like the spin and go, either. odds are not good.