so yesterday was sick of playing tournaments

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which is my style and fits me better and raked for first time for whatever. Had won 55 cents on acr after withdrawing a ton. I moved it up with pennies three runs am now at 5.40.

Started with 40 cents over last two days I guess. I am very patient player but do not ring especially at this level. Yet have accounts that think can work way up slowly.

Unfortunately do not see a lot of sng's that interest me have like 10 bucks on bet online and they have a feature which carries extra room when rake which drives me nutts I have wrote them about this and was ignored. Do not know if is a way to shut this down the extra gaming space or box or room but would LOVE to lol.

Not sure on their sng's if that runs also but doesnt on the mtt's and freerolls.

I would like to rake on betonline but that will not happen with the extra gambling space room just cant deal with it at all.

So am asking the experts guys like me taking pennies all the way up any suggestions to building the bankroll besides being patient and waiting on pockets and folding for hours which will do lol. Just anyone who offers advice on nhl holdem penny experience I am used to higher stakes. What hands you play position etc.. any advice is appreciated.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is all I can give you thetick. I played those penny games for a long time and I played just like I do now. And if you play your hands tight, you are going to pick up some good pots as far as pennies goes, because there are a lot of real loose players. But I know there are players at FF who make pretty good at those stakes because of what I just said. One player I know good says he would not want to play anything else. So there you go GL

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am used to playing 50cents or higher and live 2-4 etc... so this is different for me:) for sure.

I am playing very tight though just being patient and waiting for big hands.