Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello handsmates. how are you? I present this situation to you. I have A10 clubs on siuted ..... flop JQ8 clubs .... i check ... SB raise, 2 players pay and I pay flat. Turn 2 of hearts, i check SB bet, 1 fold and the other pays. R:eek:iver J hearts, i check, SB goes all in, player calls and me too.SB goes down fullhouse ..... I played bad?

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You had a a wonderful flop. I think you didn't need to to check to hide your hand. A 1/3 or 1/2 would be better. You had 3 opponents, maybe would be better try to put one or two of the hand. And you could improve the flop, playing for value. I Don't know how good the SB was, but I think his best choice with a deuce was fold.
Anyways, you had a very strong hand, it's very difficult to expect a full house in this situation. So, I Think you didn't play bad at all.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely nearly the nuts. If I were to suggest some changes in choices, then it'd maybe a min check-raise after the flop to extra some more value and then on the turn betting out rather than checking to get more of that value out of the last person in the hand. But nonetheless a tough hand to lose.

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can slowplay AA on A72r because Ace is a scary card and you block alot of holdings.

In your situation is plenty of hands that will call. One exception if villain agro and constantly attacks and overbets if you check.