Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello. Yesterday I hit a Royal Flush on the flop. This is the second Royal Flush for three years. It is interesting to learn you know you hit a Royal Flush on the flop. At first one wonders what to do.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I make a check-call to the turn , and then bet or all in

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello yesterday flop hit me with a Royal Flush This is the second Royal Flush for three years. But first he went on tour. It is interesting to learn you know you hit a Royal Flush on the flop. At first one wonders what to do.:)

I've never had a real straight on the flop (I got it but never on the flop) it's hard to say what my movement would be all depends on how the hand was in the pre-flop and the information I have from the opponent

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not get the royal flush on the flop and I didn’t get a straight flush either, but if that happened I would play check-call trying to lure the players!

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I've never had a real straight on the flop (I got it, but never on the flop), it is difficult to say what will be my movement depending on how the hand was in preflop and information I have from the enemy
Yes, it is I agree with you. In my case it turned out that my opponent has a strong hand, which falls on the flop and the turn and once bet 30% of the flop. Guess who won:icon_sant ?

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it's cool when you catch such nuts on the flop. I've never had one like it in my memory. What would I do? It is difficult to speak, all only on environment.

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had a coupe i can recall in my many years of playing . None i think have came on the flop but there is no way you bet any street because obviously you know they can't have the king high flush so they might think you do and not call any bets no matter how low they are. Sometimes it sucks to get nothing out of a royal but blinds but i choose to think most of the time ypu stand to win more checking and caling then you will betting and having them fold. Just me though

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is in my memory that I collected royal flush for two times and then on the river. and if the flop was such a combination, then of course, check-call. and on the last street all-in to go, or to place a complementary bet in order to earn at least something if the enemy can chill.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Yesterday I hit a Royal Flush on the flop. This is the second Royal Flush for three years. It is interesting to learn you know you hit a Royal Flush on the flop. At first one wonders what to do.:)

Great combination. How was she played?

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would bet strong on the flop, and then if got called, just check the river, trying to make it look like a unsuccessful bluff. There is a great video on YT where royal flush won against quad aces, if I had those aces I would have probably stopped playing poker forever lol

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You definitely have to slow play it. Hopefully there’s another flush on the table or a set that force them to bet into you.

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, congrats!

i never had that luck yet. during a little over 3 months of my poker life, i had straight on flop several times. flush straight on the turn (or river) was the biggest hand i ever played.

yes, definitely slow play.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, what are the chanches of getting it on the flop.
I would also slowplay it and hope that another player also hit something like flush/straight/3oak/2 pair

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello .. i'm playing a little less than a year, and I have never been able to make a flash royal .. but there is hope as always .. ahah)

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is the screenshot of this miracle? =) Indeed, this happens once per billion cases. I think that you need to make a small bet of 1-1.5 beta, check who gets hooked on the bank and enters the game. And then gradually raise. What if someone goes all-in =)

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, yes, I've flopped a royal flush once too. It was heads up and I slowed played it until the river trying to bait my opponent... It didn't work, I ended up checking the river as well just to show off the darn thing...

It was play money, though.

My only advise is to play any absolute nuts slowly, your hand can't be beaten, why scare your potential pay offs with a bet?

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Congrats dude.

That must be nice.

Any nuts you flop, be it quads or str8 flush if the opponent doesnt hit the board, your hand gets no value.

I would bet 2BB to test the opponent, and depending on the opponent make the follow up bets.

You win big or small doesnt matter but it makes you feel good.:):D

Thanks

J

jokkerivanapoiss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My heart would skip a beat and I would panic check. Grats bro.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think one of the best options would be to slow the game. Then on the river to make the most suitable bet.

pabloT

pabloT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think betting 1/3 of the post is a good line to be followed .. and on the river betting stronger

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I also hit a royal flop on the flop - a nice feeling. There should be some jackpot for hitting him :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 54
Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I also want to show beautiful distributions. Were played recently today.

Full Flush Poker