Returning US player since Black Friday - Best Way to Re-Master NLH

O

one3one

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all!

First - excited for my first post and joining this community!!! :).
If interested I just posted my intro in the intro forums as well.

TL;DR - Returning US player in micro-stakes on ACR/ignition looking for advice to re-master NLHE and new ways of playing. Current BR is ~$450, deposited $200 and ran it up a bit (profit includes deposit bonuses).

What do you all suggest for ways to re-engage in the poker community?
- I know many poker forum communities like here, PocketFives, 2+2, etc.
- I'm loving watching players on Twitch
- Doing a trial of PT4 now... will prob. trial HEM2 next
***if anyone has good guides/resources on how to evaluate your stats off of these trackers, this is DEF one place I want to learn first!
- I'm not up for paying for a coach or joining paid sites... poker will always be a hobby I hope to make a little extra $$ off of, not a part-time or full-time gig.

What else do you all suggest?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are lots of YouTube channels out there with good content as well as some good players who stream/coach on Twitch which is free to follow these guys/gals.

Plenty of free resources out there to avoid paying for coaching but its not nearly as in-depth I'm sure.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NH, what youtube channels do you recommend? The only one I watch is Doug Polk.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real

well good luck, if you haven't played since black Friday your in for a whole new experience and not for the better. be real careful on game selection. and if your at a table where you getting smashed, especially on ACR move tables a lot of bots and collusion going on there and multi accounting.

good luck kick some ass

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack