Rakeback?

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I've just started playing online (ACR) and caught part of a conversation about rakeback...how does this work, is there a catch, and is it too late to sign up for it if you are already registered with a poker site?

Thanks!

Z

zefalosss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played a very small amount of time on ACR but i think for sure you can have a rakeback deal if you make a decent amount in a month, just try to google rakebackdeal acr, but be cautios some of them are scammers. or wait someone maybe can help you better

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are currently on the vip system for ACR you should be able to contact support and let them know you want to switch to rakeback. Its a standard 27% and you don't have to be signed up through anyone special, and I believe in the comparison of rakeback to vip if you are raking less than 600$ a month then the 27% is a better value than the vip system so essentially for most micro grinders especially its a sweet rakeback.

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds good! I will look into that at ACR. I thought I heard mention of a 3rd party site that gives rakeback money as well, but I don't understand how that could work unless they have a lot of your personal info to track you. Anyways, thanks for the info!:)

K

Kekule

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested in this as well. Is ACR the only US-Friendly room that currently offers rakeback?

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested in this as well. Is ACR the only US-Friendly room that currently offers rakeback?

There is also intertops where you can get 36% rakeback as a standard, just have to email support and let them know you want on the rakeback system.

If you don't have an account you can check out the reviews via the following link and signup, intertops also has a great first deposit bonus and always have reload bonuses almost every month at least once.

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php