Raise Your Edge or Pokernerve

sammy22

sammy22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings,

I play MTT’s and I’ve made the decision to purchase a training site.

After doing some research I’ve found that “Raise Your Edge” and “Pokernerve” appear to be highly regarded.

I have a very basic understanding of tournament play, I’ve really only read/studied Harrington’s original tournament series.

Any advice as to which site I should choose would be really appreciated.

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are complete beginner, id suggest subscription based model, Such as run it once.
Your costs would be way lower in case you dont like MTTs and initial investment is way more affordable for rookie.
Good Luck!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Haven't heard before the Pokernerve but I will take a look , thank you.
I think you should start with the free material those sites offer. It has quality content and most importantly you should know if the teaching method/approach suits you.

For example Raise Your Edge or Upswing Poker or Run It Once are all 3 top in coaching but you may don't like how the coach works and explains.

And I know that those courses are not cheap , for example RYE ''Apprentice Class'' which is the cheaper one costs $700.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings,

After doing some research I’ve found that “Raise Your Edge” and “Pokernerve” appear to be highly regarded.

I have a very basic understanding of tournament play, I’ve really only read/studied Harrington’s original tournament series.

i started with the harrington books too basically

two things that helped me was playing cardschat games especially league games and doing work with good players on twitch etc.. ive had coaching and went over hands in groups etc... can do both even for free or win a coaching experience with good players etc...

id suggest you do a bit with twitch first and go from there myselff

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings,

In my experience having studied all the courses at Raise Your Edge, Run it Once and Upswing Poker, raise your edge is unparalleled... the German way is indeed the best way.

In addition to the lessons themselves the range explorer you get with the course ensures you'll never make a -EV open and will find all the +EV opens you may have otherwise missed as well.

It's definitely a significant investment, but if you're looking to do this even part time for an extended period, the courses will pay for themselves very quickly.

I recently had a $50k score on WPN (in only the 2nd online tournament I played this year) and it was because I had spent so much time studying the Masterclass, Bounty Beast and Unchained courses that my poker mind was just lazer sharp. Here is a video that talks about some of the other results people using the program have landed

If you can afford it, I would invest in the Expert Edition of the tournament masterclass right away. Most of my students who have done that made the money back within the first month. If you've got any questions feel free to send me a DM, happy to answer!

I also really like Unchained for the mental game, but I would hold off until Jan 1st as they've told me they will be doing a special sale on that product to kick off the new year.

Good luck in your MTT endeavors next year, may they be highly profitable! :five: