I'll have a go
1) Read up on harrington's M value, and how aggressively you need to play according to your M.
2) Not sure what you mean by poker levels? Levels of blinds in cash games? Levels of thinking?
3) Rake at a particular cash level on a particular site will be a constant percentage, and the rake for tourney entry is paid at the start when you register, so not really. Ofc multiway pots are usually larger so more rake will be taken. In cash games, looser players will generate more rake back simply because they are involved in more pots.
4) Lines describe how you played a hand, like bet bet bet or bet check bet or check-raise bet bet for example.
5) Refers to max buy in 5nl - buy in for $5 (100bb), 10nl buy in for $10 (100bb)
6) Quite a few ways to exploit them including waiting for good hands and let them do the betting or calling down lighter. Generally try to play the opposite way to your opponents so loose against nits and tight against loose players.
7) If you're mass multitabling they can be
8) Read up on SNG strategy, I'm not going to write an essay SNG wiz is a useful bit of software for SNG players, never used it myself though