Question to grinders: When "ALL-IN"? Limit of rises? Bankroll theory.
Question to grinders:
- In what situation you do ALL-IN except of course "nuts" ?
- What are minimum % odds
for winning when you go ALL-IN (if you go).
- What EV (expectancy value) do you usually have when you go ALL-IN?
- What % of overall bankroll (or chips at atable) do you invest maxim for All-IN?
- What maximum % of bankroll or chips at table are you typically willing to rise-in if not ALL-IN?
- When to know where to stop and just fold despite good odds?