Private lessons

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how much does it cost to take a private lessons in a professional? lesson? the course of what the number of lessons? thank you.

GregoryLinch

GregoryLinch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that the best training is streaming and reading literature. It is very long to learn from a pro

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It is depending on the coach of course. There are some, unknown, who will coach you
for $10-$20 per hour, but the known one will take around $500 per hour.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that the best training is streaming and reading literature. It is very long to learn from a pro
I too am not sure about the real effectiveness of private lessons. However, I feel that I lack the intuitive balance in the game. So I think how to fix it.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is depending on the coach of course. There are some, unknown, who will coach you
for $10-$20 per hour, but the known one will take around $500 per hour.
Hi! And is there any real result from the lessons? Or is it more likely to "give money"?

Vachina

Vachina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are looking for a top tier professional coach it will cost you over 100$ an hour.

Some regulars might be able to coach you for less, but you won't get the same quality of insights.

I could do it, but it wouldn't be much of a use for you if you're a beginner. It would just mess you up and make everything much more difficult.

As mentioned above - you have a lot of good quality sources and for free or at least not too costly, so take advantage of that first.

Regards

Last edited:
whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi! And is there any real result from the lessons? Or is it more likely to "give money"?
I didn't take any lessons so far by myself, but I was also interested in and looked up the prices, therefore.

S

Streethawk71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't take lessons from a pro until I've learned what I can about fundamentally good play from some decent courses and websites. (tip: unless you are exceptional you probably won't get far from free resources).

Once you have reached that spot, take advice from a renowned pro as to anyone they know who could coach you at a level that suits your ability.
Expect to pay upwards of $50/hour.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are looking for a top tier professional coach it will cost you over 100$ an hour.

Some regulars might be able to coach you for less, but you won't get the same quality of insights.

I could do it, but it wouldn't be much of a use for you if you're a beginner. It would just mess you up and make everything much more difficult.

As mentioned above - you have a lot of good quality sources and for free or at least not too costly, so take advantage of that first.

Regards

Thanks for your answer.

and can better watch streams or games with living championships. will not be whether it is more effective than private lessons?

Last edited by a moderator:
milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are doubts that you will manage to find a good and inexpensive teacher. For this you need a familiar poker pro.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the most important thing is your experience playing tables. You can get experience only on your own. Through daily practice, over time, you will gain experience and get an understanding of the game. In addition, I recommend reading books. For example : Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker".

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also very interested in how much a personal poker coach improves the game and when it is necessary to resort to his services,but judging by the comments this is expensive and not always justified! We will be the old-fashioned-read books and watch videos!

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally decided to play freerolls for several months, and then think about whether private lessons are needed. And then I somehow strongly doubt their effectiveness.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, that to hire a coach - is an effective way to improve your game. But the lessons with the coach - it is not cheap!
First of all, you need to clarify for themselves - which financial result can the coach bring to you?

M

milo79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I think a Professional will Cost a much

I have a Good friend. He is a very Good Player. Sometimes He Teach ne how to Play Some hands

��