Pre flop all in KK

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had a situation on the final table when I had to throw two kings preflop !!! Three players went all-in before me !!!

MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends

Hi. It depends on the position.
If you are in Dealer or another good position and no one did not All in, first raise 4-5BB and then if wasnt any A card on the flop go and click All in. You have to make sure that someone with a َA2o can defeat you.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would put 50% of my chips in a situation like this to steal or to hear a call and not hit anything loud and all in preflop

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I have repeatedly lost against AA against a smaller pair, if I didn’t have All-in, then I only 3 bet on KK, and after the flop I build the game. Sincerely, Sergey.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kk all in

hola. creo que segun la posicion y el stack hay que tomar la desicion de ir all in. hay muchas y variadas opciones segun el torneo y el juego del rival.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes sur like you said if i want to go all in on ft and too many people go all in before me, ( more than 2 people) i gonna fold.
Ofently during ft if u have kk your opponent have maybe Aa so take care of the farmers gang... :saint:

F

Flauta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
kk all in

I look at the stacks on the table, if mine is bigger I go all in, if there is one with a higher stack I play my hand

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any situation except on the bubble, that you do not go all-in with KK with only 25 BBs
or less?
Online I get kk, aa , qq im all in unless I'm on the bubble regardless of stack ..

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are a bankroll nit like André Coimbra you should fold KK all the time.

My 2 cents.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would take a lot in my book. To consider it I would need a scenario where a 6/3 type player open raises to 2.5BB and then another 6/3 type player 3 bets to 7.5BB and then a third super tight player jams their 15 BB stack before it gets to me. Even if that happens I am still considering calling but it would take something crazy like that at 25 BB to fold KK pre.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in with KK, it can work very well in freerolls and one dollar tournaments, there are a lot of crazy players in those levels, and regularly, they do with an AX, or with low pairs like, 22, 33, 44, etc.

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any situation except on the bubble, that you not go all in with KK with only 25 BBs
or less?

Yes, if I have a large stack and in a poor position I'll raise from the position to flush out the rags with KK if I get a call I assume a possible A is in play and happy to see the flop. Of course if short stack it's a no brainer got to shove it everytime

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is there any situation except on the bubble, that you not go all in with KK with only 25 BBs
or less?

Pre-flop, AA, KK, QQ and even the infamous JJ are a temptation. Mas devemos considerar que um KK tem cerca de 30% de chances no pré-flop. Então, dependendo da vontade que você esta de continuar jogando, empurrar tudo no pré-flop pode ser complicado. Tem várias questões que devem ser consideradas:
1. Are other players' Stacks bigger than yours? Is there someone at the table who can take your entire stack if things don't work out?
2. What is your position? How many still speak after you?
3. If it is a tournament, can you still re-enter?...

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont care if its the bubble. I want to get all my chips in preflop. I am not going to be sared out by an agresive player with an all in while on the bubble. That is the best time to be agresive, so I will assume I have him beat.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would do it for sure !
But maybe not, depends on the opponents.....

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that its depends of the tournament and the position but in 90% of cases you must go all in preflop with KK 😁

Sorry for my english 😬

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why would you not get it in with kk on the bubble for 25 bbs?

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a great hand and usually wins, but not guaranteed.. Ive had more luck with 10s and JJ.. Aces seem to take it out alot

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm,if someone before me go all in ,of course i will call.
But always raise,then go all in on your move.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I even throw AA on the dough. If this is the beginning of the tournament or we are already in money, I always play on the stack with 25 bb.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the opponent looked at the cards unsuccessfully and accidentally showed aces:D

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get away from KK that often preflop and have only folded once or twice. I am just not good enough to fold preflop on this one.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Why would anyone go all in preflop with KK? Isn't the point to win a big pot when you have the best hand?

As long as I have 15+BB, I have enough to play. With KK I want a caller, so I'll raise my typical opener. I'm not afraid to get it in if someone else opens or I get rerisen.

Pufik

Pufik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is possible but you must be a advanced player who can read enemies, sometimes you can read they like a book, especially on the micro stakes