Possibility of furthering cardschat becoming a winning poker player in 30 days?

N

nickcannon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a question about the becoming a winning poker player in 30 days. or maybe a suggestion. before finding this course I had taken another short course on how to become a profitable poker player at micro stakes. They had offered a continuation to the course where you can watch the instructors of the course individually during live play where they demonstrated while teaching and explaining everything that they teach as they went along on the table.
So my question or suggestion is would this be something that can or might be added to the new course? Something where the instructors would record live game play while demonstrating the principals that they teach in the course while explaining what they are doing and why they are doing it as they go along?
I myself do think this would be a major help as a post course aid or post course teaching where it would help put all the concepts and ideas that were taught during the course into action and help bring everything that was taught together.
Not saying that another classes ideas should be copied but I do like the idea. There is a mass amount of information in the course and having something that helps tie all of it together and shows it all coming together would be an amazing enhancement to an already amazing course. Katie and Collin do an amazing job at teaching all the concepts and explaining everything but to see it all in action would also be amazing as well.

N

nickcannon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am hoping we will have a follow-up course at some point. We will have to talk to Collin and Katie about where we would go from here but I like your suggestion. :)

I am glad you like the idea. I would definetly enjoy seeing that if thet do decide to do that type of follow up. I would enjoy seeing the two of them play real time or even a recording of real time.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad you like the idea. I would definetly enjoy seeing that if thet do decide to do that type of follow up. I would enjoy seeing the two of them play real time or even a recording of real time.

Thanks very much for sharing your idea (which I like a lot :)), and I'm glad that you're enjoying the course!

fosa17

fosa17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, 30 days are very few, you have to learn many things, such as patience, knowing how to lie when you should, calm down and have a little luck, this takes many hours of practice, it is not just game and I win, first you have to know how to lose

N

nickcannon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks very much for sharing your idea (which I like a lot :)), and I'm glad that you're enjoying the course!

I am glad you like the idea as well Katie. I would definitely be interested in this if you decide to do it. Thank you so much for this training class. I am learning alot and definitely am seeing improvement already. I have finished week 2 already.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a question about the becoming a winning poker player in 30 days. or maybe a suggestion. before finding this course I had taken another short course on how to become a profitable poker player at micro stakes. They had offered a continuation to the course where you can watch the instructors of the course individually during live play where they demonstrated while teaching and explaining everything that they teach as they went along on the table.
So my question or suggestion is would this be something that can or might be added to the new course? Something where the instructors would record live game play while demonstrating the principals that they teach in the course while explaining what they are doing and why they are doing it as they go along?
I myself do think this would be a major help as a post course aid or post course teaching where it would help put all the concepts and ideas that were taught during the course into action and help bring everything that was taught together.
Not saying that another classes ideas should be copied but I do like the idea. There is a mass amount of information in the course and having something that helps tie all of it together and shows it all coming together would be an amazing enhancement to an already amazing course. Katie and Collin do an amazing job at teaching all the concepts and explaining everything but to see it all in action would also be amazing as well.

This is a Great Suggestion Nick!

Playing and explaining is a great way to see what the theory looks like when it's put into practice.

Plus it's just lots of fun!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Internet has brought the game to a new level

Do you mean the internet or the player known as Internet?

I used to grind back on ongame with that guy, man was he ever a Boss.