Pokercoaching.com offers free access to Premium membership till the end of the month

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,
I study at pokercoaching.com Jonathan Little's site. They are offering access to all of their premium member content for free until the end of March. All you need to do is go to their site and sign up for the free membership and when you get signed in you will have access to everything until the 1st of next month. So if you're looking to get your learn on while you are sheltering at home this is a great opportunity.

Good Luck and have fun!!:D:p:):cool:

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
are you advertising for them or do you have some good/bad experience with them so you can share with us??

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are offering access to all of their premium member content for free until the end of March.

I think that's a little bit late to use the offer and check out the stuff, but if they do the same promotion please keep us informed. :cool: Thanks in advance!

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, the only plus from the virus is free access to a huge array of training materials.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you advertising for them or do you have some good/bad experience with them so you can share with us??

Not advertising for them no. I do study there myself (probably not as much as I need to be) there are several highly successful coaches who work with them. If you gave it a try for the premium content I would spend the time under the classes tab then courses and bundles. It would take a bit of your time for the next couple of days, but I promise it'll be time well spent.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that's a little bit late to use the offer and check out the stuff, but if they do the same promotion please keep us informed. :cool: Thanks in advance!

Actually if you'd spend say 8 or ten hours over the remaining time you'd get plenty of value for just signing up for free. Sign up then go to the classes tab then courses and bundles. Pick one you're interested in and start watching the videos. I'm signed up for the next year. If they offer anything in the future I'll post a heads up.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For anyone who was taking advantage of this the access has been continued throughout today!! Jonathan is such a good person and a good teacher.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thanks, but too bad I'm reading it on the 2nd of April :D

RIO is offering the Essential plan for free for a month too, might want to check it.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am always a couple minutes late getting into some of my freerolls and a couple days late for free promotions