Poker tools ?

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question for more advanced players.

- is the use of poker tools so important? Is it better to rely on your intuition, luck or stuff?
- do such tools help to win in online tournaments to a large extent?
- which of the most popular and allowed in ps, unibet can you recommend? Personally, I mean these three programs:

https://pokertexas.net/trzy-pokerowe-narzedzia-z-ktorych-powinien-korzystac-kazdy-gracz-turniejowy/

He understands that every day the level of tournament poker increases and players help themselves with such programs, but even though they may give you an advantage, it does not draw me to use them and I prefer to rely on myself than the program.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are playing on one or two tables then you can play without using any hud, tools etc.. But if you are multi tabling and can't really track how your opponents are playing then hud is an option. PokerTracked and Holdem Manager are one of the best huds I think but you can search for other.

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A HUD is useful, but unibet does not support it. HUD's are allowed on PS.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Information is power. i like to have all available that i can. I like to know a players VIP, if they preflop raise etc, The HUD is a valuable tool and yes I believe it helps me. I also utilize notes, observations and gut feelings.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
you can be a winning player either way by using HUDs or not. but if you are really serious about poker and investing in it , you sure better get a HUD to collect data on your opponents so you could pick your spots a little easier and gives you a little edge over them. and most important to track your games ! how you are doing , at what spots you are losing the most chips and work on your game to improve it . it will be your tool to study the hands you struggled with and the leaks in your game.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question for more advanced players.
- is the use of poker tools so important? Is it better to rely on your intuition, luck or stuff?
- do such tools help to win in online tournaments to a large extent?
- which of the most popular and allowed in ps, unibet can you recommend? Personally, I mean these three programs:
https://pokertexas.net/trzy-pokerowe-narzedzia-z-ktorych-powinien-korzystac-kazdy-gracz-turniejowy/
He understands that every day the level of tournament poker increases and players help themselves with such programs, but even though they may give you an advantage, it does not draw me to use them and I prefer to rely on myself than the program.
hi hi
if the site allows HUDs then you be at a disadvantage if you not use
i play now many same tournaments-events at same time/days so am encountering same players often... i have now many 300+ hands experience with many players
those stats sure help in a general understanding how they play
for poker stars i have tried (all allowed) these:
Jivario
PT 4
Poker Copilot
Drive Hud
i like then all!!! but PT4 and Poker Copilot best cause work good on 888 also
i forget but i think Drive Hud works on BOL & SportsBetting too

most important is that the software allows you to examine & study all the past hands you played... this essential for me, i still learning & spend 1 hour a day (min) going over the many hands i messed up yesterday lol