Poker strategy

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a game which requests more skill than luck. In my opinion, with the right skillset you can win any hand with any cards, you just need to know how to play them. In my long history as a poker player, mostly online, i have come across thousands and thousands of players, and i have found that the common mistake with most of them is that they are to cautious. My style is very aggressive but smart at the same time and that is what i consider an ultimate poker style. But also you need to know when its time to fold and let the hand go and that is what makes a great poker player.

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This is a game which requests more skill than luck. In my opinion, with the right skillset you can win any hand with any cards, you just need to know how to play them. In my long history as a poker player, mostly online, i have come across thousands and thousands of players, and i have found that the common mistake with most of them is that they are to cautious. My style is very aggressive but smart at the same time and that is what i consider an ultimate poker style. But also you need to know when its time to fold and let the hand go and that is what makes a great poker player.

Well, some other experienced members complain that their opponents are too risky. Like bluffing risky. And sometimes manage to win at showdown.
Other than that, I agree with you.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
"This is a game which requests more skill than luck."
I agree - more skill than luck.
"In my opinion, with the right skillset you can win any hand with any cards, you just need to know how to play them."
This point confuses me. How can you win "any hand", when later you say that you need to know when to fold, in which case you lose the hand.
"In my long history as a poker player, mostly online, i have come across thousands and thousands of players, and i have found that the common mistake with most of them is that they are to cautious."
You must be playing on a different site than I do. Most players are playing hands way outside any and all recommended starting hands.
"My style is very aggressive but smart at the same time and that is what i consider an ultimate poker style."
No question, aggressive poker is important. Smart - goes without saying.
"But also you need to know when its time to fold and let the hand go and that is what makes a great poker player."
Good luck at the poker tables.

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with your future poker games. With a mind set like yours I'll play against you any day. I have yet to meet anyone who can list me two or three of the so called poker skills.
Anyone up for it?

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best strategy is to focus and think about the situation Poker is about making the best decision

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u need to wait so much at tournaments

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A good poker player, as he can bet, should also be able to fold, it is not profitable to fight for anything

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, with the right skillset you can win any hand with any cards, you just need to know how to play them.
It is also necessary to take into account the position and size of the stacks. And yes, nobody canceled success.:)

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can come across many definitions, but in one understanding of strategy - this is a whole set of components consisting of unconsciously formed tactics, purposeful behavior and individual techniques that affect both the fate of a particular distribution, and your overall performance

P

pokerone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, i can't say too much about type of game but i can say i play very positive.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is a poker strategy? This is the optimal behavior algorithm during the game. Poker is not a gamble. Therefore, if someone believes that everything depends on luck, he is mistaken. This is a mathematical game with elements of psychology.