Poker Skill Development for the Kinesthetic Learner

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just read an article about different poker learning styles and I heard the term "kinesthetic learning". Description about that sounds very familiar to me.

I get bored very easily when I try to study poker by watching poker videos, reading articles, etc. I learn best by doing. That's why I love to train by Advanced Poker Training -software, planning to purchase PokerSnowie as well.

I googled more about kinesthetic learning in poker, and surprisingly I found a great article about that: https://ezinearticles.com/?Poker-Skill-Development-for-the-Kinesthetic-Learner&id=5495222.

Let's discuss more about kinesthetic poker learning styles. What kind of study routine do you have as a kinesthetic learner? I keep poker diary blog, I screen record and talk aloud my poker decisions and publish it. Each day before the session I play 100-200 hands with APT, and of course, I use the CardsChat hand analysis thread. Also, I would be happy to network with other kinesthetic poker learners. Let's talk.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some of the things in the article fit me, but not others. I learned poker by watching another player play online and I asked lots of questions about why he made the plays he did. I wanted to have a good understanding before I started.

I have been playing for a few years now and am not so much in the learning stage (but still always learning, just not as intensively). But I have to play multiple games or be doing something else, if I am only playing one game. Otherwise I get bored and play way to many hands.