poker secret

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the secret of the great poker player, is to have the most patience waiting for the right moment to play, it does not help to start a tournament by putting your chips at risk first we have to analyze our opponents every move, learn how to defend our hands just that they are great
and hand and do not want to defend a blind type 7 and 2 when your opponent is 7 and 9 for example you already lost if you don't get two on the table in the same case many defend A5 when your opponent has AK, AQ, AJ when A is found on the table A, 8,9,3,4 are like defending a destroyed kingdom will be in vain ....

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with your statement that patience is an extremely important trait to posses in poker. It's important that you try to find spots where you can earn chips from your opponents while not losing more of your own chips in the process.

A lot of what makes good poker players good is the fact that they know when they're expected to win and when they're expected to lose given the spot they find themselves in. They'll try to increase the pot, limit the chips in the pot, or try to bluff their opponent off the pot so that they can give themselves the best odds of ending the hand with as many chips as possible.

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good players need to be very good in the post-flop game.
They need to determine whether the cards that hit the flop, turn and if they hit the river, help him or his opponent more.

They also need to be good at determining which hands their opponents are playing with, and one of the things that makes them determine a hand range is the position your opponent is at the table with and his post-flop action.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching people constantly are going all in and then say a site is rigged because they did not win. It is even more amusing when they go all in while being on tilt after losing a hand. I will make boneheaded mistakes, but some people just do not seem to learn.

Now, some recreational players do not get to play much, so they play as many hands as they can. I never see that being a good strategy, as many of them end up leaving sooner than the money. The patience will allow them to play longer and have better hands to see, in my opinion.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Strongly agree ... patience a fundamental pillar in the success of the game of poker ... and something that I admire a lot are those players who are experts at playing post-flop ... some develop great reading skills about their opponents. .. in such a way that on the post-flop they are deadly ...!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. Obviously, the player's patience is a decisive factor and directly affects the results. A patient player will always have an advantage over other players.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The answer is 42

No wait , that's the answer to Life , The Universe, And Everything !