poker schools

seriousplayer

seriousplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still looking to find a decent poker school or a place to get tips and practice without paying a lot of money for the lessons. anyone that has good info please reply back. thank you so much. I cant find where I asked last time. I did look into some of the places and they wanted a good amount of money to learn

jrutledge

jrutledge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch hand breakdowns on YouTube, but I honestly don’t think that’s good for my game. It only gives me ideas of what to do if I was playing against super high level pros, it’s not good at teaching the fundamentals.

seriousplayer

seriousplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch hand breakdowns on YouTube, but I honestly don’t think that’s good for my game. It only gives me ideas of what to do if I was playing against super high level pros, it’s not good at teaching the fundamentals.
I never thought of hand breakdowns on You Tube. I will give it a try. Thanks for the info. I think it will be good for my learnings

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Im still looking to find a decent poker school or a place to get tips and practice without paying a lot of money for the lessons. anyone that has good info please reply back. thank you so much. I cant find where I asked last time. I did look into some of the places and they wanted a good amount of money to learn

Just check CC threads and poker posts. Youll get a lot of tips for free. I wonder if your thread is a joke or not lol.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i downloaded the wsop Academy. It is a collection of good learning videos.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Run It Once Essentials has good content that you wont find in Free Sources.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you expect that someone will teach you to play poker professionally ???
This is ridiculous. Only your desire to learn and improve your game, step by step, day by day, will allow you to become a successful poker player. It all depends on you.

seriousplayer

seriousplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just check CC threads and poker posts. Youll get a lot of tips for free. I wonder if your thread is a joke or not lol.
I promise my asking is not a joke. Iam looking at some CC threads and post.However I am still confused at finding areas that I cant find anymore. I really want to find a good steady place with trust worthy info. ty for the thread and posts to look at

Do you expect that someone will teach you to play poker professionally ???
This is ridiculous. Only your desire to learn and improve your game, step by step, day by day, will allow you to become a successful poker player. It all depends on you.
I do believe there are people and places that can help. and I do need help. I find all kinds of different players in so many different games. somr play smrt and some do stupid moves and they win. I get confused on how and why players make those moves and I would like a better understanding. Here is an eg. pr of 4s fell on the flop with an 8. 2 players checked. I figured they didn't have the 4 or they would of bet. So I bet large and one of the players went in with an 8. at the end of the game I lost to th guy with the 8. I wass thinking he would of went out because of the 2 4s out there and he didn't. so I feel stupid for doing that. or was he the on being stupid. my eg is just showing that I need help and tips. I want to be a better player that's why I am trying

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right now there are a lot of poker schools .. there are many such advertisements on the Internet, but not all of them are professional, the most correct decision will be to play in tournaments yourself and gain experience, and even better to play one on one !!:cool::cool:

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know about you ,but we have a lot of poker schools in Russia without any investment,the goal is to increase the quality of players in our country,there are many streamers who broadcast their sessions on poker stars ,learn from them there is nothing complicated,and does not require money.

seriousplayer

seriousplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Run It Once Essentials has good content that you wont find in Free Sources.
thank you Mat.never heard of Essentials. I will try the content. I am sincere. Its hardtop go and keep trying. A lot of places says free and then 49 dollars a month. I cant afford that. Im sick and trying to find legit places. I just did 45 radiation in 9 weeks. I just want to play and play better. before more cancer stuff. They want to cut out my voice box and chemo. I just want to play poker and play better. I am learning and I will do my best. Thank you everyone giving me good info. I will post what has worked out so I can share

seriousplayer

seriousplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know about you ,but we have a lot of poker schools in Russia without any investment,the goal is to increase the quality of players in our country,there are many streamers who broadcast their sessions on poker stars ,learn from them there is nothing complicated,and does not require money.
Shari. I am having problems with poker stars. it keeps saying up date and cant do real money ther because im in Illinois. that's why im having problems. just an eg