Poker School Online

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I registered at PokerSchool years ago, then i wanted get 2 tickets by completing MTT quiz there. And to pass the quiz, i need to get at least 60%. But i'm always like 48%. How to pass this thing, man! Does anyone ever successfully did it? :confused:

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just try and try, eventually you'll get to the passing mark. Good luck.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very simple! Passed these tests being completely unfamiliar with poker - learn the material in poker school - there are answers to the tests! If it is difficult for You - there is quite a familiar method - Google to help!

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. I just tried again, after reading the all chapters once again. 22%. Google didn't help me at all. No results to all question. :(

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took it like 3 times. Some of the questions are outdated the material in the school no longer covers it. The questions about playing in the league.
Write down the questions and answers as you take it next time then you can search answers to each question.
Good luck. Oh! I got school pass tickets for completeing some of the other courses too. The rest are much easier. Theres links to share to FB and Twitter that give you 2 tickets also.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I registered in their school about 2 years too. I got to the point where I'm required to make a deposit to pass, so that was it for me. You should be able to make it through that far at least.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the help of the Internet, I quickly passed all the tests - it was a year ago. Try several times - everything will work out!

timohasav

timohasav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
try YouTube

As I remember there were some vids on YouTube with step-by-step tips to pass it perfectly:laugh:

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

You calculate the percentages when trips are going to come. They come about a third. Then calculate when good hole cards are coming. They usually win about a third. Push shove when they do after flop. That will get them to bet with you. Remember, there is a little error here. If you just won with a pair of fours, You probably not going to win with a pair of fours until 7 other pairs hit in front of it. It goes for good hole cards too. If you just won with ace jack dont bet ace jack until cards like king queen won and other good combinations then bet ace jack. The king queen then could go to queen jack or king ten. Dont forget slick, ace queen and king jack too.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I passed it after 4-5 attempts - it's really difficult for beginner :) But you'll do it if you'll read articles. If you don't want to do it (but why did you register?) you can open these articles on other device and pass test with it. But I don't say bad things! :D