poker online

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question: why in stars most of the time the person with the highest number of chips wins?:confused::confused:

if it all comes down to accumulating chips ... those at the bottom of the leaderboard have to be careful to risk ... because even with strong hands they don't always win ...:(:(:(

I have seen good players withdraw angry because the software unfairly removes them from the competition ... The mathematics is clear and the percentages often anticipate things that do not happen:confused::confused::confused:

If you play a lot of hands in Stars it is possible to see some type of pattern ... for example, you can expect some type of ladder with correlative cards, if you have a good number of chips

So I think that one should always see the flop ... even with 67 or 54 ... and then decide whether to risk or not ... It is my opinion:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars give some guys all the luck
And the others get hard luck
So we have to wait a very long time to not get beaten

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Because players must be eliminated for the tournament to end.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that's why i decided to move to GG from stars.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see what you said. It´s out of control of us...
I feel that other sites makes more fair than PS.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When we get a good hand (for example, AK), we move all our chips to the center of the table. And waiting for someone to make a call. We wonder after losing how the opponent could put all in with a bad hand. Our hand is not so good when the flop opens.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly, it’s always better to watch the flop than to preflop all-in. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, there are situations where this is not possible and you have to go all-in preflop (little chips or the kid brought home a bad ticket from school or because it is raining outside ... etc. :D ).

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The patterns that these rooms follow, the first thing begins when you deposit that you do not stop winning hands giving you a false illusion created by a computer program making you believe that it is very easy to earn money playing poker on the Internet and thus creating in you a feeling of happiness and illusion, false of course and hooking you to play in his room. Another pattern that these rooms follow is after withdrawing money, it is when the bad streak begins, very bad streak and very suspicious, it does not matter that you have a 98% probability of winning that you are going to lose, and not once that would be normal If not a lot of times to make you see that withdrawing money is not a good thing for them and will directly influence your results. In conclusion, I am totally convinced that online poker rooms have manipulated software, it is not enough for them% that they earn from betting commissions, but rather that they use other fraudulent tricks to increase their income. Too bad there is no serious commission of inquiry on online games, if so, there would not be a page open. In closing, I ask anyone who has read my writing, do you not find it strange that all these online pages have addresses in countries marked as tax havens and large money launderers?

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
The patterns that these rooms follow, the first thing begins when you deposit that you do not stop winning hands giving you a false illusion created by a computer program making you believe that it is very easy to earn money playing poker on the Internet and thus creating in you a feeling of happiness and illusion, false of course and hooking you to play in his room. Another pattern that these rooms follow is after withdrawing money, it is when the bad streak begins, very bad streak and very suspicious, it does not matter that you have a 98% probability of winning that you are going to lose, and not once that would be normal If not a lot of times to make you see that withdrawing money is not a good thing for them and will directly influence your results. In conclusion, I am totally convinced that online poker rooms have manipulated software, it is not enough for them% that they earn from betting commissions, but rather that they use other fraudulent tricks to increase their income. Too bad there is no serious commission of inquiry on online games, if so, there would not be a page open. In closing, I ask anyone who has read my writing, do you not find it strange that all these online pages have addresses in countries marked as tax havens and large money launderers?

Yeah you're right, me too i noticed it... when you first deposit you're hitting a high % of flops, everything is ok, you're running good... but once you decide to withdraw money things change, the downswing begins... i'm wondering if other players noticed it.
I know that variance do exist in poker, but the question is why when you withdraw it begins ? maybe it's just bad luck !!