My Poker Marathon

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to share my everyday insights into poker.
Day first.
I realized about betting size can mostly predict opponents' hands'cause of its phycological influence on the player's size range.
Furthermore, I would like to know about more game theory and the relativity theory of luck.
There is a chance to calculate the pattern of luck or its impossible that's the main bothering question who knows the answer please reply?

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day two.
Iv watching a lot video of pro players of final tables and the main things that iv mentioned that most of them are aggressive and bluff with 4 bets and raising all in without even having anything on their hand.
Today I'm going to find out how the position of your place is important to call with different hands. For instance, with Broadway's hands, you can call or push from the button and pass it when you're on position UTG and so on?

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Three.
I guess the most important skill in poker is patience! Otherwise, you can out with every game going in MTT tournaments. You need to play very tight if you want to reach the best results or at least be in cash.
There should be guidance I guess when you have enough pot you can play aggressive against others but need to calculate right pot not to risk going down and taking more bluff into the game?

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Four.
We have to not forget about health issues back problems we have to take more exercise cause sitting will kill organisms.
The other main thing in poker to know the opponent range call and have to make an image each of them on the table. Analyzing what kind of table you are in MTT is also not a bad point.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Five.
One thing I analyze more observe when the opponent makes 3bet against you probably in most cases he will have a strong hand previously I didn't pay attention to that. During the bubble need to through to pass even strong hands to be in cash!

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Six.
Big blinds and small blinds more often call with weak hands to protect their blinds and we have to give chance sometimes them to bluff to have fun with good pocket monster hands.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Seven.
I hate to go with weaker hands into the multi-pot hands. Somehow I want to try only to play with three monster hand only AA AK KK other hands ill pass not to lose. However, iv already lost with AA two times this week.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Eight.
Without bluff not possible to conquer the game cause in the middle stage you have to steal blinds to survive and only tight not giving proper value cause when you raise opponents could raise or fold both cases are dangerous for you cause you can lose your stack and you cant take any value without calling.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Nine.
I'm still thinking about VPIP that it must be around 10% to be the best player that means from 100 hands you can only open 10 of them and try to win the pot. Also, it's important to create an image of a very tight player on the table.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Ten.
Need again more analyze a range of the opponent. There are several types of players such as tight, aggressive, looser aggressive, and donks which are placing bets like donks)

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Eleven.
More diving into stats watching the key specific elements such as VPIP, PFR, and position calls. I guess Poker is profitable in the long run if you have strong discipline and only if you are multi-tabling. Frankly, in all in calls it could be bad ran and maybe if there will be 5 or 6 tables on the table can cover the expenses of others in long run.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day twelve.
In the middle stage close to bubble I mention to be more secure and pass the hands Ax hands and broadway as well not to risk and stay calm to be in the money if you have enough chips.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day thirteen.
Playing hard today I read the news that pokerstars making stadium series with 50 million dollars prize and I want to register its starts on July 6 so I have to be ready for that tournament I have to work hard these days to try to win that tournament. I don't know how to improve more patience I'm trying to make it but I have no luck to take first place in mtt. I'm trying today hard almost I'm now registered in 5mtt in a row lets try to make all best.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day fourteen.
Need more analyze opponents and watching in where he is bluffing and where he's is betting sizes matters. Each hero has own betting size when he has a hand or he is bluffing in most case it will be patterned automatically he even not notice that he is patterning the bets in the same way.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day fifteen.
Today iv understand position situation opening cards on MTT on positions range of opening UTG will call only with very tight range and others calling more open range cause there are fewer players going to be waiting behind.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day sixteen.
Time by time I have to repeatedly read these notes cause I mention good notes daily I will read notes its like tips of wisdom which I give to myself not to make pattern mistakes and learn something from it. Yesterday Iv download flopzilla to review hand and I have Holdem manager and today ill work on Holdem replayed to review history and try to work my mistakes its good point to work out with mistakes to improve! if you are not doing well you have to review what is wrong you are doing in special cases where you should call where you should pass everything should be reviewed and understood

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should be careful looking at bet sizing a lot of players use "standard" sizing. Some players will open for the 3BBs with AK or with 56s.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Seventeen.
Yesterday I won first place in CC knockout series for June and take first place in the leaderboard. I think I'm improving my game I want to learn more and play harder to take a better place in tourneys. Firstly I want to start with Sit and GO and try to evaluate myself how much I'm getting improved.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day Eighteen.
I was searching for different software to online poker assistance and was amazed that there a plenty dozen different Softwares comes out a few years back I didn't realize that abundance. Its kinda hack playing with software which is counting different possibilities and equities and helpers which is helping to assist raise or call or fold on the game. It surprised me that there are a lot of soft online are out during the last years.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day nineteen.
I'm preparing every day for the marathon at PS stadium series to be at best condition to go best of me. More than 10 hours playing and 4 hours of learning poker every day last month. Frankly, I notice that my game improved over time dramatically I see from deep run from the tourneys. Furthermore, right now I'm sitting in tourney 15$ to 150$ sat for million guaranteed tourneys. I want to more learn more explore about Nash equilibrium and Game theory optimal things as far as I go.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day twenty.
I realize that stack size matters when you have enough chips you can make more pressure on small stacks via overbetting flops and turn even you got nothing most of the time they just muck their hands.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day twenty one.
The range of hands I start to make notes on players while I'm sitting out with bad hands and Iv realized that it easily identify on table players on the showdown. When you see the player with weak hands mostly he is fish or looser) I want to more give attention on post-flop situation mostly when opponents bluffing they are betting about 30% of pot that I should understand which opponent bluffing with what kind of bet size)

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day twenty two.
I want to tell that I'm tilting again and again I don't know what to do I have to manage that nervous things

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day twenty-three.
I have to improve my game still can't even win sng tourneys have to work more game, by the way, cash game I make good money when I play cash game I can do better than tourneys. So maybe I have to focus cash games