Poker HUD

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What poker HUD do you guys use or recommend ? Any cheaper HUD softwares out there that works as well as poker tracker ?

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What poker HUD do you guys use or recommend ? Any cheaper HUD softwares out there that works as well as poker tracker ?

I'm fairly new and have been using Drivehud which in my humble opinion is very good. It is pretty basic and I belive it was like $29,

I recently wanted to upgrade to something better and it seems Poker Tracker 4 and Holdem Manager 3 had the best reviews and are similarly priced around $99

I purchased Holdem Manager 3 and it is realllly complicated and i'm sure it will be a great tool once I figure it out.

. I have been looking hard at instruction videos

They all offer a Trial period with Limitations but u can get a feel for it.

Good Luck on Your Poker Journey

:party:

Alex_Ogienko

Alex_Ogienko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are serious about online poker, using PokerTracker 4 or Holdem manager 3 is a must.

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not using this)) for me the main is shutter speed and study of all players, their tactics and strategy;)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that only a complete prohibition of auxiliary software and an intensified fight against bots will be able to attract a large number of recreational players and how to know will cause a new poker boom in online poker !!!

A

Ariand12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm fairly new and have been using Drivehud which in my humble opinion is very good. It is pretty basic and I belive it was like $29,

I recently wanted to upgrade to something better and it seems Poker Tracker 4 and Holdem Manager 3 had the best reviews and are similarly priced around $99

I purchased Holdem Manager 3 and it is realllly complicated and i'm sure it will be a great tool once I figure it out.

. I have been looking hard at instruction videos

They all offer a Trial period with Limitations but u can get a feel for it.

Good Luck on Your Poker Journey

:party:
I've relized as well the popular ones are those two you mentioned but drivehud starting package is much cheaper like 10$ yearly for micro stake the others are like 100$ so I'm wondering if I should go for drivehud for start ? Is it good enough ?

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have never used a poker HUD. Wonder if it provides any profit after the expense. Can you imagine sitting at a live game after using Hud's for online play.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've relized as well the popular ones are those two you mentioned but drivehud starting package is much cheaper like 10$ yearly for micro stake the others are like 100$ so I'm wondering if I should go for drivehud for start ? Is it good enough ?

Absolutely, check out the free trial they offer. It's a very good place to start.

:thrasher: