Poker help

C

ChinoBl1ng

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, so I’ve been playing for a long time now all the way back from party poker and now I’m still trying to grind on ACR when I can. I dunno if it’s me or not but I feel the low limits NL is hard to beat and just feel poker has passed me up.
My last great cash on ACR was probally 2015 on 100k guarantee and came in 6th.

I also even invest Holdem manager and I feel it’s. It consistent and still need help how to work it

What should I do guys? Need some feedback thanks

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you want poker to make money or for fun?

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know how you play, but I think you must play more systematically. This means to constantly play cash or mtt or both with a stable rythm. But I guess from your actions that you play organized. After that I think you can study the maths and the data you collect in a way more pefsonal, adapted to your style!

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, so I’ve been playing for a long time now all the way back from party poker and now I’m still trying to grind on ACR when I can. I dunno if it’s me or not but I feel the low limits NL is hard to beat and just feel poker has passed me up.
My last great cash on ACR was probally 2015 on 100k guarantee and came in 6th.

I also even invest Holdem manager and I feel it’s. It consistent and still need help how to work it

What should I do guys? Need some feedback thanks

One of the best things i ever did for my game going through an almost 7 month downswing was to just play the freerolls...even with a bankroll available just play the freerolls and set a goal.

For me in a field of 700+ i would tell myself, i just want to make the top 100...if you are doing that frequently move it up, top 60, 30, min cashing placement, etc.

Practicing your game against and navigating a field of some of the worst players possible is surely a challenge. Once you start feeling confident - play some lower stakes games as well. Just take it easy.

For me ACR's lowest stakes games are surely hard to beat because of the random player pools - but with a solid game its definitely doable. Good luck :) i.hope this helps

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You mention a great Tourney Cash, but have you ever won a great Cash-game cash online? Tourney's and Cash Game are very different and it may just be you are trying to mix skillsets in this scenario.