billibooo

billibooo

Giddy Up!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So I just found another amazing feature your site has and I think it is really good for all new players like me :)

First of all definitely go to the Poker school ( go to poker strategy, it is that tab) , like now lol

Then go to the poker hand trainer. (Go to odds calculator, the poker hands rankings and it is near the bottom, but use the whole page. No skipping lol) It gives you a table of players and their pocket cards, you have to list whose hand is better through the round.
Very good!! I have problems with knowing when some hands are better pre-flop. Eg, AKo or 66. It helps with getting you to understand that much better :)

Such a fantastic site, I have only been here a few weeks and I am getting so much out of it! Thank you to everyone who takes care of cardschat <3

Last edited:
iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I just found another amazing feature your site has and I think it is really good for all new players like me :)

First of all definitely go to the Poker school ( go to Poker Strategy, it is that tab) , like now lol

Then go to the poker hand trainer. (Go to Odds calculator, the poker hands rankings and it is near the bottom, but use the whole page. No skipping lol) It gives you a table of players and their pocket cards, you have to list whose hand is better through the round.
Very good!! I have problems with knowing when some hands are better pre-flop. Eg, AKo or 66. It helps with getting you to understand that much better :)

Such a fantastic site, I have only been here a few weeks and I am getting so much out of it! Thank you to everyone who takes care of cardschat <3

Yeah I was also pretty blown away at the tools and knowledge they provide here. If you haven't already done so you should a read through the odds for dummies.

https://www.cardschat.com/odds-for-dummies.php

I also started and working my way through the 30 day poker course and is helping my game out tons.

iv_horsemen

billibooo

billibooo

Giddy Up!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah I was also pretty blown away at the tools and knowledge they provide here. If you haven't already done so you should a read through the odds for dummies.

https://www.cardschat.com/odds-for-dummies.php

I also started and working my way through the 30 day poker course and is helping my game out tons.

iv_horsemen

Omgoodness yes. I have understood soooo much more about this game. So grateful. :) The freerolls from here are a great way to learn large tournament play too. Which is turning out to be my favourite, who knew :p AHHH I almost forgot, the events too! Great leagues and games. I cannot wait to earn my CC swag lol

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omgoodness yes. I have understood soooo much more about this game. So grateful. :) The freerolls from here are a great way to learn large tournament play too. Which is turning out to be my favourite, who knew :p AHHH I almost forgot, the events too! Great leagues and games. I cannot wait to earn my CC swag lol

Welcome to a great community billibooo, you're gonna be well on your way to getting stackin with all the resources and great people in here!

Good luck on the tables!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very interesting feature. I will also try to use this to improve my skills. Thank you.

R

roguelikeme

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eh, it's buggy and definitely needs improvement but functional and kind of fun.

R

rempeld

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all ins

A Lot of people go all in with good cards but you dont always win and if you go all in everyone will fold if they dont jave the best cards so why not just do 4 times the big blind in Hope's for 2 calls??

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands